Earn Money TOP FIVE WAYS TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE.

OlaAdams

Yeah! Earning money online might be a myth to some people, but as far as am concern it is very possible to make a substantial amount of money online to meet your needs, it only a matter of time and consistence efforts. Without any further Ado let dive into the pool of THE TOP FIVE WAYS TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE.

• Affiliate Marketing: Affiliate marketing is one of the fastest and easiest ways to start an online business because all you have to do is promote the products. You don't have to worry about creating products, setting up payment and delivery systems, or handle customer support.
  • Selling on Amazon: One of the quickest ways to get started selling online is to leverage the power of third-party sites. E-commerce giants like Amazon, eBay, Etsy, and Craigslist are powerful sales and marketing platforms with a built-in prospect base.
  • Blogging: Old-fashioned blogging is alive and thriving. If you provide valuable content on a regular basis, you attract like-minded people interested in your niche information and products. Your readers are compelled to keep reading to find out more and buy.
  • Your Own YouTube Channel: Top YouTubers can make millions each year, and that includes 5 year-olds. Take PewDiePie who has made more than $15 million filming himself playing video games. But you don’t need millions of viewers to make money on YouTube.
  • Develop Apps: Whether it’s an iPhone or Android, it's got apps and everyone's got one in their pocket. You can't compete with the likes of Pandora and Pinterest, but you can get in on the action. If you have a light bulb moment that addresses a need that people have, then create an app that meets that need. It could be a new way to store photos or a podcast download organizer.
So there you have it, the Top Five Ways to make money online. Which among these ways have to tries if any? Share your experience with me in the comment section below.

Juen15

Can you share the link to the affiliate programs here? Since you are the proof that the said programs is legit , I will like to participate.
Let's join you to make some bucks together.
I will be elated if you can divulge the information.
It will be of great help to us all.
I have always thought that the affiliate program is not an easy thing, but with you analysis, I think this one is better.
I will send the link to you. But I have to say once again, that you must have an account on facebook, twitter and linkedin. That is the place to post affiliate social media tasks. I will guide you or all members who want to join under me. Check your message because if I post a link here, it won't appear sooner or wait for admin moderation.

Mertayasa

From your lists affiliate marketing is the best for me. I means it;s quite easy to do, because we can sell products without even having the products. The main problem just we need to be smart to get traffic to our website or our social media account.
The amount we can get it's absolutely depends on our hard work.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I will be happy if most people writing on ways of making money treat one of those method from the scratch. I mean if one who has successfully tried any of this methods deem it fit to put us through by encouraging us. I will even challenge @Fecoms if he can as well teach us how he made it through in creating trendri. This is how to have a sane society where youth will be financially free.

PICKFORD

Verified member
There are many ways to make money online, many people nowadays use to make their money online by trading forex and also investing in cryptocurrency.
Affiliate marketing is also a good way to make money online, that is advertising or promoting someone's business then you get your commission in return
Social media marketing is also a good way to make money online.

Shigobad2020

Yeah! Earning money online might be a myth to some people, but as far as am concern it is very possible to make a substantial amount of money online to meet your needs, it only a matter of time and consistence efforts. Without any further Ado let dive into the pool of THE TOP FIVE WAYS TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE.

• Affiliate Marketing: Affiliate marketing is one of the fastest and easiest ways to start an online business because all you have to do is promote the products. You don't have to worry about creating products, setting up payment and delivery systems, or handle customer support.
  • Selling on Amazon: One of the quickest ways to get started selling online is to leverage the power of third-party sites. E-commerce giants like Amazon, eBay, Etsy, and Craigslist are powerful sales and marketing platforms with a built-in prospect base.
  • Blogging: Old-fashioned blogging is alive and thriving. If you provide valuable content on a regular basis, you attract like-minded people interested in your niche information and products. Your readers are compelled to keep reading to find out more and buy.
  • Your Own YouTube Channel: Top YouTubers can make millions each year, and that includes 5 year-olds. Take PewDiePie who has made more than $15 million filming himself playing video games. But you don’t need millions of viewers to make money on YouTube.
  • Develop Apps: Whether it’s an iPhone or Android, it's got apps and everyone's got one in their pocket. You can't compete with the likes of Pandora and Pinterest, but you can get in on the action. If you have a light bulb moment that addresses a need that people have, then create an app that meets that need. It could be a new way to store photos or a podcast download organizer.
So there you have it, the Top Five Ways to make money online. Which among these ways have to tries if any? Share your experience with me in the comment section below.
Affiliating marketing one of the best way in making money online and if you are good and have skills in writing , you can be a freelancer or actually own your blogging site where you can also earn, or rather create a YouTube channels where you can start posting your own quality videos.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
With the options you dropped here when it comes to top fine ways of making money online through your ideas and suggestion..the idea i love when it comes to making money online is through blogging based on the selected list of careers you posted. I enjoy writing a lot, that is why I'll go again through blogging to earn money this time around.

Finger Geek

Verified member
Selling on Amazon: One of the quickest ways to get started selling online is to leverage the power of third-party sites. E-commerce giants like Amazon, eBay, Etsy, and Craigslist are powerful sales and marketing platforms with a built-in prospect base.
You said selling with amazon is the quickest way to make money. My brother, it is not easy. I have tried it many times again and again but all in vain. It is not easy for me at all. I still prefer promoting affiliate links than selling products.
With the way I see things, blogging is the most easiest way to make money out of the list you have provided.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I recently joined an affiliate program site. But not like other affiliate programs. This affiliate program provides social media assignments, for which you will get paid to post sentences and urls on social media accounts Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. Each assignment earns you $1-$5 if your assignment is accepted. Also get bonuses from referrals who complete the same task. Affiliate programs like this are quite easy in my opinion.
Can you share the link to the affiliate programs here? Since you are the proof that the said programs is legit , I will like to participate.
Let's join you to make some bucks together.
I will be elated if you can divulge the information.
It will be of great help to us all.
I have always thought that the affiliate program is not an easy thing, but with you analysis, I think this one is better.

Juen15

I recently joined an affiliate program site. But not like other affiliate programs. This affiliate program provides social media assignments, for which you will get paid to post sentences and urls on social media accounts Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. Each assignment earns you $1-$5 if your assignment is accepted. Also get bonuses from referrals who complete the same task. Affiliate programs like this are quite easy in my opinion.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Making money online is not an easy thing. I will suggest learning the relevant skills as a key to making reasonable money online. The poster highlights are some of the numerous ways one can make something worthwhile online.
Recently, I have engaged myself in some online skills and that's the way to go.
If you think you can make money online without the relevant skills , you are a joke!

Chibson

VIP Contributor
All the ways you highlighted is top notch. There are Several ways to make money online in 2021. All you need to do is to learn the right skills and have the right knowledge then, you are probably on your way to making money online. Affiliate marketing is one of the best skills anyone can learn in this present time.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Most of those ways of making money online there is none of them that interest me because running a YouTube channel to me is something I will never consider because it is not my own passion, I just believe within me that the best way I can make money online is skill and freelancing.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Making money online has different options now but the problem is having all what it takes to get it right to begin making the money. I like blogging but it isn't easy as how it is touted about you would need huge traffic to make money