Top Forex Trading Platforms?

GoddessShyla

What would you consider to be the top forex trading platforms? Are there training videos on these platforms?

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Trading platform is software showing market indexes and updated prices of currencies and commodities. There are two types of trading platforms including Mt4 and Mt5. Mt5 is the most updated trading platform and FXOpulence offers a reliable Mt5 trading platform free of all technical errors.

FXOchartist

Verified member
Currently, I use MT4 and Ticktrader platforms, in FXOpen offer trading platform MT4, MT5, and Ticktrader platforms, but I never used MT5 so far, in my experience trading use MT4 already a good and still widely used among traders, we can trade using hedging strategy that not available in MT5,, while using Ticktrader platforms gives a new experience that including user friendly despite needs to explore again how to use. And currently, there are contests held using the Ticktrader demo account with the title Ticktrader Challenge 2, here traders compete to win up to $200 in first place. and the total prize is $600