Top microjobs platforms to make money in 2023

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Offering microtasks online to make some tangible amount of money for yourself is very viable and there are so many platforms that will give you this opportunity in order to monetize your time online. If you're looking for this type of platforms then you must make sure that you'll be consistent enough in order to be able to make some reasonable amount of money from it.

I personally know some people that makes up to $4 or more every single day from microtasks platform and some of them includes;

Sproutgigs: Sproutgigs is formerly known as picoworkers. This is one of the best micro jobs platforms you can venture into online to make some reasonable amount of money for yourself. The platform has even evolved into a freelancing and microtasks platform simultaneously. This means that if you are into freelancing you will also have opportunity to make some good amount of money from it. The minimum withdrawal on this platform is $5 on either LTC, PayPal, AIRTM, etc.

Amazon mechanical Turk: Amazon mechanical Turk is an arguably the best microtask platform online. If you want to venture into the platform your location will affect your approval. If you live in top-tier countries you will have more opportunities to make money from the platform.

Microworkers: Microworkers just like every other microtasks platform require some level of consistency if you want to be successful. There are wide range of tasks available for everyone across the globe.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I don't have access to mturk, therefore, I do not know how good this platform is. Well, it can be trusted as it is from ecommerce giant Amazon but what's the point when you cannot use it? Based on my personal experience Sproutsgig is the best micro job platform. You can start working on the jobs right away and make money when your submissions are positively rated. AS you get better ratings, your level will improve and when you reach a certain level you can start selling your own gigs just like on Fiverr. You can also earn from affiliates.