Trading Discussion Trade risk

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
If traders really want to trade risk with their money or if they think they can trade in a good manner they can go for higher leverage. It is very important for traders that high leverage is not good for an emotional trader. That's why I'm taking a free education course on trading psychology in Eurotrader. The broker also gives leverage up to 1:500 with no requotes and many more.

Phabbyfundz

As someone who is intending to go into forex trading or any form of trading there are a lot of thing or points to take into considerations and trading risk is one of them.
Many venture into a trading activity or business as the case may be without properly defining the risk attached or accompanied with the trade, in forex for example there is always the risks of losses and having proper knowledge of forex before investing in it would to SOE extent help know how to avoid those risk or manage those losses.

Dita Walczak

Verified member
There must be risk in trading, but to control this risk, money management and risk management must be maintained. If a trader does not pay attention to this issue, profit will be very complicated. I learned about this from the research center of Eurotrader brokers.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
All traders need security of their funds. If we need to lead a protected and safe trading existence with positively as a matter of first importance we the traders need to pick the valid broker which dependably ensure their customers capital. That is the reason from my first day of trading I have been utilizing Eurotrader which is genuine ECN Execution trading platform and forever guarantees security of assets at any sorts of speculations with an extensive variety of trading advances. Along these lines, forever I feel secure and agreeable when trading for all intents and purposes.

Setho

VIP Contributor
It is very risky for you to be used to high leverage when trading Forex especially as somebody who is just beginning. Increasing your leverage is going to expose you to liquidations especially for people who do not trade with a valuable stop loss. A large margin size with small leverage is better.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Yeah you are right high leverage isn't good for emotional traders ,most traders have made huge amount of loss trading with high leverage the fear and anxiety attached would make them place the wrong trade in the market ,so setting a very good leverage is the best to deal with