Trading Discussion Trader need a broker to trade

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Traders need a broker to trade in the market and a small amount of capital. Traders also trade in the demo for free. However, trading with a demo account is different from trading with real money. In my case, I started trading on Eurotrader for only $50. The broker also gives leverage 1: 500, tight spread, and much more.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I don't think we have who can trade successfully without taking into effect the importance of having a broker. A broker understands the market and always garnish the trader with any information that he wishes to know and the one that he's supposed to know in order to have a successful trade

Ray Martinez

Broker is an important part in trading. Many traders lose lot of money because of scam broke. They steal trader money and even trade against them. So, trader need to be caution before selecting a broker. Good broker can give trader one step closer to the success in forex trading. I am trading with a good and reliable broker called Forex4you.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Nice advertisement. People who are trading Forex have to understand that it is advisable to trade with trusted broker., There are a lot of them out there that are not trusted and there is a high possibility that they can scam you. The most trusted one I have been using to trade a demo account is XM forex broker.that is the one I used

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Of course anyone who has to go into forex trading must look for a very good broker. If you have a very good broker then you are a step away from succeeding in it. I don't really know much about eurotrader because I do not have an account on it but from your explanation it is definitely very good.

Setho

VIP Contributor
A broker is very important whenever you are wanting to trade forex. I will always advise that you should seek out the best forex brokers in your country first before trying to explore to foreign brokers. Brokers that offer you the right risk management should be the ones you should consider especially as a beginner.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Without a broker I don't think it's even very possible for the trader to carry out the trade effectively , a broker is very important to the trader ,that is why so many traders search for a very legit and good broker to carry out their trade and make it a sucessful one

Jack Reacher

Verified member
A broker is a key element of trading. You will deposit your money with a trader, who will provide you with the best trade opportunities in the market. A broker can provide you with financial security, trading platform, support, and other conditions that will make your trading more profitable. These terms may not be found in every broker, but I found them in Eurotrader an ECN broker. This broker is by far the best Forex trading broker that I have ever traded with. You can find good information on forex trading from them. It was a great help. Their deposit and withdrawal options are great. You can also get ultra-low spreads, starting at 0.0 pip.