Crypto Trading In Cryptocurrencies On Daily Basis Vs Monthly Basis: Which One Is Better?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Cryptocurrencies are usually seen as a great way to make some extra money and there are many people who have taken a lots of interest in cryptocurrency trading right now. Cryptocurrencies are growing in popularity and many people have withdrawn money from stock market just to invest money into cryptocurrency market. The problem with cryptocurrency market is that it is more volatile than many stocks. This is why many people prefer to trade cryptocurrencies for short-term period. When it comes to short-term trading, many people trade on daily basis and many people trade on monthly basis. I think when you trade cryptocurrencies on monthly basis, you must have a long target in mind. When it comes to trading cryptocurrencies on daily basis, you must have a small target in mind and the value of the coin must rise accordingly. So, do you trade daily or do you trade each month? Which one is more profitable, according to you?

ezcashbiz614

If you have the time to sit and watch which coins
are on a run at any given time you can make quick easy
money by simply throwing a set dollar amount on a coin
thats moving and watch it closely and then as you make
money keep skimming off the profit and moving it to a
stable coin to hold, keep doing this every time your balance
increases by $5 or $10 above your original investment and
you can quickly walk away with some nice profits.

If you've got some money to burn and time to keep a close
eye on your exchange and the prices its easy to do this.

I do this occasionally with small amounts of money. I keep
my larger balances on a different exchange and basically don't
touch them.

Suba

Staff member
Crypto day traders must master strategy and experience, generally using technical indicators, volume, price movements and chart patterns. Day traders in general are also less concerned with fundamental analysis. So if you want fast profit better be a day trader. But in general, many daily crypto traders fail because they overtrade, trade without stop loss, trade on weekends, because on weekends crypto prices often become unstable so it is too difficult to predict.