Trending Cryptocurrency

raaman

Valued Contributor
The craze for bitcoin, which was two years ago, has diminished a little over the past year or two. But now the talk of bitcoin is back on the social media. The reason why cryptocurrency is trending again is because the value of bitcoin has been steadily rising.

There is still some confusion over how Bitcoin came to be. However, the cryptocurrency system was designed by Satoshi Nakamoto. He released a white paper outlining plans for a new electronic currency system during the global economic crisis of 2008. He designed it to be a peer-to-peer system of exchanging without interfering with any economic entity or buyer in the middle.

This is similar to the popular torrent download method. There will be no such thing as a server in the middle. Once a person downloads the required file, he or she becomes a computer seeder and helps others to download the file.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are several ways to make money with cryptocurrencies. All you need to do is to learn the basics first, then learn how to trade cryptocurrency. You can make money by buying and keeping cryptocurrencies popularly known as hodling. You can also make money by trading cryptocurrencies. You can use binance, coinbase, kucoin or any other trusted exchange platform.

PICKFORD

Verified member
Trending cryptocurrency like savemoon, doge, fegtoken, Australian Shepherd, Tron, etc this are coin I'll advise some one to buy at this time. it's one of the most popular coin available in the market at cheap rate and it increasing rapidly day by day.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Trending cryptocurrency like savemoon, doge, fegtoken, Australian Shepherd, Tron, etc this are coin I'll advise some one to buy at this time. it's one of the most popular coin available in the market at cheap rate and it increasing rapidly day by day.
Lolz, about from safemoon and feg i won't even advise anyone to buy any other coin again because most of this one you are talking about are shit coins and there is a higher possibility that it can experience a rugpull which can render the whole value of that coin useless ,so in this case it is always advisable for you to invest what you can afford to lose.tron is also a good coin.

Briangsam

Bitcoin has not just been a trendsetter, ushering in a wave of cryptocurrencies built on a decentralized peer-to-peer network, it’s become the de facto standard for cryptocurrencies, inspiring an ever-growing legion of followers and spinoffs. But there are some cryptocurrencies that are also trending now. Like Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Ripple, Stellar, Ethereum Classic.

Ralphjoe

Bitcoin is actually getting all the attention that it deserves because it has been the most consistent and the most performing cryptocurrency for a very long time. I don't ever think that any cryptocurrency can catch up with the performance of Bitcoin as it has given all the cryptocurrencies a huge performance gap that it may take other cryptocurrencies centuries for them to even get to the price of Bitcoin at this current time.

ritajane21

Bitcoin is performing well for the past numbers of years consistently. Now, bitcoin becomes popular and demanding all over the world. We all know bitcoin is working on the basis of demand and supply. When bitcoin demand goes high simultaneously values increase. That's why every business start accepting bitcoin as payment but there should be we need to know to do it. I think bitcoin is far better than other cryptocurrencies.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Cryptocurrencies is an investment that won't go into oblivious just like that. In fact, if given much time and acceptance by the government, it will be acceptable and perform brilliantly more than stock exchange and forex. The reason is that people love to involve in an investment that they can wholly control and monitor and cryptocurrencies fall into this category.