Tron coin vs. dogecoin vs. XRP

funmi

Verified member
Dogecoin to Tron can be done at current rates as well as at historical rates – to do this, select the desired exchange rate date. Today’s date is set by default. Additionally, the currency calculator shows the closing rate of the previous day as well as the highest and lowest rates of the conversion Dogecoin - Tron. The results are displayed in a clearly arranged table. In addition to the Dogecoin - Tron rate, the Markets Insider currency calculator also offers other exchange rates for about 160 international currencies.
To me ripple is so fantastic is has an amazing character with so much strength when it begins to make it moves. Although due to the court case it had the price of the token stayed so low for a very long time. But things has taken a new turn with the ripple. I will go for ripple. Although for longterm dogecoin will certainly do better.
Please, let me know your view here. Thanks.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Dogecoin to Tron can be done at current rates as well as at historical rates – to do this, select the desired exchange rate date. Today’s date is set by default. Additionally, the currency calculator shows the closing rate of the previous day as well as the highest and lowest rates of the conversion Dogecoin - Tron. The results are displayed in a clearly arranged table. In addition to the Dogecoin - Tron rate, the Markets Insider currency calculator also offers other exchange rates for about 160 international currencies.
To me ripple is so fantastic is has an amazing character with so much strength when it begins to make it moves. Although due to the court case it had the price of the token stayed so low for a very long time. But things has taken a new turn with the ripple. I will go for ripple. Although for longterm dogecoin will certainly do better.
Please, let me know your view here. Thanks.
All three coin mentioned above are truly having great potentials, to be candid I saw dogecoin as the one with the greatest potential amongst the three of them, but I feel the co-owner of that particular coin Elon Musk is just trying to manipulate traders so that in the end he will have absolute control of the coin and the market just like he is doing with bitcoin. For that reason I will stick to ripples.

Razor1911

I will go with doge obviously. The reason behind is the support from market influencers. We all know the role of Elon in motivating investor to invest in this coin. It is really getting clearer with time, that Elon is trying to push the price of doge coin higher. Though in past few sessions doge has come lower, but surely it has the potential to reach all time high again.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I am going with ripple anytime, any day. I love coins with many lives. Ripple is one of the crypto coins that have faced turbulent times of not the only coin in this century. It was sued to court around last year November and the price crashed but as many people would have predicted, ripple coin didn't lose its head and still soared even when the launcher left the project. Though it has not been recovering from the bearish moment.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
In all those cryptocurrency if I am thinking of investing in any of them I will go for ripple and tron because they are one of my favourite, I do not trust dogecoin because of the people that are behind the project because if they're sold out their percentage of dogecoin there is a serious down fall in the price of dogecoin.