Tron (TRX) coin is finally above $0.03

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Tron (TRX) coin have finally moved past the $0.03 price value which it hanged on over 2 months. The coin is now worth $0.04545 per token, with a daily price increase of 3.17% and a seven days total price increase of 33.34%. The marketcap is picked at $3.22 billion and a trading volume of $3.68 billion in the last seven days. Tron (TRX) is ranked 7th overall in the crypto market chain ranking. I'm just seeing awesome improvement in the price of the Tron coin. Who knows, this little price increase in the value of Tron (TRX) might just be another turning point in its value and bring lots of profit to the investors.

eojo2401

Wow, this is a good news for me. I have some trons in my roqqu wallet that have abandoned there. I just opened the wallet and my trons are smiling to me. I pray the Price of trons keep moving to like hundreds percent within a month. Honestly, cryptocurrency generally is a good investment if you can buy it and store it.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yeah this is true and i know its heading to $0.07 soon , so i think its best to invest in it now because tron could be another secret crypto currency that might have a very high increase in a year , so just hold the coin and expect more increase in its price , well have invested in some already i thinm
I don't have tron at the moment in my wallet. But maybe I'll convert so e of my XRP to tron coin and allow it there at my wallet for six months to see if the price will rise as planned. At the moment it seems my XRP investment is increasing everyday. I just hope it keeps on increasing to a very high level so those that had XRP since will be gaining.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Yeah this is true and i know its heading to $0.07 soon , so i think its best to invest in it now because tron could be another secret crypto currency that might have a very high increase in a year , so just hold the coin and expect more increase in its price , well have invested in some already i thinm

sincerem

VIP Contributor
This is really a good news for both investors and traders of crytocurrencies as this will fetch them a big profit from the crytomarket
Yeah, it will surely bolster their coin's value to increase more. I was having tron before this sudden increase but i sold it cos of no value on it after several months. Currently, I'm regretting it cos by now my coin's could have doubled. But my XRP is still gaining value, i just hope xrp keeps on improving so the value gonna be good for traders to take profit as well.

Veetos12

Tron (TRX) coin have finally moved past the $0.03 price value which it hanged on over 2 months. The coin is now worth $0.04545 per token, with a daily price increase of 3.17% and a seven days total price increase of 33.34%. The marketcap is picked at $3.22 billion and a trading volume of $3.68 billion in the last seven days. Tron (TRX) is ranked 7th overall in the crypto market chain ranking. I'm just seeing awesome improvement in the price of the Tron coin. Who knows, this little price increase in the value of Tron (TRX) might just be another turning point in its value and bring lots of profit to the investors.
This is really a good news for both investors and traders of crytocurrencies as this will fetch them a big profit from the crytomarket

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Generally all the cryptocurrency are making good move, they are all moving beyond the expectations of everyone. It is very impressing to see all the cryptocurrency making good progress. Tron has also join the positive move which is a very good thing. The trend had been down as at last year but a sudden height started this month of February.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Generally all the cryptocurrency are making good move, they are all moving beyond the expectations of everyone. It is very impressing to see all the cryptocurrency making good progress. Tron has also join the positive move which is a very good thing.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Hmm, do you think the price of tron can drop down any time soon? The creators are working harder to finding ways to make the coin valuable and not devaluing it. The way i see tron coin at the moment, i don't think the price will sink down to the previous price of $0.03 per token it was last 2 weeks. Tron is set to explode and no going back for the coin, its still good now to invest into it.
Since I sold the trons I have not been fully following the activities it is very possible that they are working hard probably by having more of smart contract to run on a blockchain for them to be able to increase the market for troon which will implies increasing the price of the coin I will check the current price and if it is rising or falling in the last one week.

Daykas

Though I know this coin will later rise up but my inpatient make me loss most of tron on investment platform but at least is still a relief to see Tron rising higher.
This are kind of coin with a better future,am quite sure that before the end of this year, Tron will definitely reach $0.9 or more than that

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Wow, this is a good news for me. I have some trons in my roqqu wallet that have abandoned there. I just opened the wallet and my trons are smiling to me. I pray the Price of trons keep moving to like hundreds percent within a month. Honestly, cryptocurrency generally is a good investment if you can buy it and store it.
You're there, Cryptocurrency is a go, when one buys it and store for the long time forgetting that he has something like that. If you can add up to the amount of tron you have at your wallet, then allowing it for some years will get you considerable good amount of money for your investment. I'm just figuring out potential coins that will yield huge profit for me in the next 365 days, tron is one of them.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I'm kind of pain about the Tron surge because I have kept it for long and the percentage rise in it was not significant, immediately I sold it off the price began to rise again, I don't think I will be buying it now until it dropped significantly when I will be sure of making profit from the Investment. Good luck to those that has made money from it.
Hmm, do you think the price of tron can drop down any time soon? The creators are working harder to finding ways to make the coin valuable and not devaluing it. The way i see tron coin at the moment, i don't think the price will sink down to the previous price of $0.03 per token it was last 2 weeks. Tron is set to explode and no going back for the coin, its still good now to invest into it.

Haypril

This very coin seems to be annoying investors because it has taken a seat, a cup of tea at the price of $0.03 for more than it should. Although, this post week it recorded an increase from $0.03 to $0.05. And presently that price ($0.05) seems not to be unstable. I invested in it last year and I just had chance to earn a little from it.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
After a long period of expected price increase here we finally have it. Tron had shown promise for a long time. Its growth is hinged on future expectations of outstanding growth. Based on its past 7 days trading volume of over $3billion, it shows there's much expectation for a price rally, hopefully upwards.
Sure, currently the price of Tron coin is now valued $0.05 and a daily price increase of 5.74% and a weekly price increase of 34.85%. Tron (TRX) is on the good run of form to meet other high flying coins in the crypto market. It will be a joy if Tron coin gonna move more places in its price tag.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
I'm kind of pain about the Tron surge because I have kept it for long and the percentage rise in it was not significant, immediately I sold it off the price began to rise again, I don't think I will be buying it now until it dropped significantly when I will be sure of making profit from the Investment. Good luck to those that has made money from it.

greatguy1

After a long period of expected price increase here we finally have it. Tron had shown promise for a long time. Its growth is hinged on future expectations of outstanding growth. Based on its past 7 days trading volume of over $3billion, it shows there's much expectation for a price rally, hopefully upwards.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
At first, I was skeptical about investing in the coin for I've read a lot about it but yet i was not convinces about it future. But surprisingly, it increased from NGN 12 to NGN 22 (Nigeria currency) after the ban on Crypto currency in the country. Now I look forward to another way to invest and be certain of my investment.
The increase is very incredible.
Surely it will increase when the time ticks right. I just hope that, more investors go into it and invest big to carry the price high again. At the moment, it is still slow for the tron coin but it made some improvement. The coin moved from $0.03 it was for over 3 months into $0.04 currently. That shows, some investors are investing through it gradually.

Haypril

At first, I was skeptical about investing in the coin for I've read a lot about it but yet i was not convinces about it future. But surprisingly, it increased from NGN 12 to NGN 22 (Nigeria currency) after the ban on Crypto currency in the country. Now I look forward to another way to invest and be certain of my investment.
The increase is very incredible.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
What I like in Tron is, there is no fees; no matter what amount you use, you are able to use it freely; I received my first tron in low 0.2 TRX and even 0.1 TRX, later I collected more. TRX was started in Ethereum blockchain as ERC-20 token, but it is now own Tron blockchain and a good competitor of Ethereum.
Well stated information about Tron coin. I never knew that Tron coin emanated from the Ethereum blockchain as an ERC-20 token before it separated to stand alone on its blockchain network. I love using Tron, dogecoin, Xrp etc. Cos their transaction fees looks like zero when transacting through another wallet address. Since the price of Bitcoin is high, so i make use of this lower transaction fees coins.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
What I like in Tron is, there is no fees; no matter what amount you use, you are able to use it freely; I received my first tron in low 0.2 TRX and even 0.1 TRX, later I collected more. TRX was started in Ethereum blockchain as ERC-20 token, but it is now own Tron blockchain and a good competitor of Ethereum.