Earn Money Trove: Buy, Sell and trade foreign Stocks from Nigeria

OlaAdams

Good day guys and welcome to another interesting and highly informative session, in todays post i will be discussing with you how to buy, sell and even trade foreign trade all at the comfort of your couch while still in our beloved Nigeria.
So without any further Adu, Lets jump right in.

Trove. Trove is a mobile app that allow its users to buy, sell and trade local and foreign stocks. According to Fisayo a very influential youtuber in the tech and finance industry, within the first covid 19 lockdown up to today his portfolio is worth more that $10,000 which is approximately #4,106,000.00 by investing on stocks on the trove app.
Lets take a look at how to get started and start investing on the trove app.
  • Download the trove app on your mobile phone.
  • you will also be asked to provide your bank details as this will be useful when trying to withdraw your money from the app
  • fund your wallet with minimum of #1000
  • Invest, by buying some stocks.
Note: i highly recommend your make a research of the fast growing companies as this will give you an edge.

Another important aspect of this app is that its allow you convert your Naira currency in Dollar at the rate of 500.17 as the time this post is being written, this allow you to trade foreign stocks.
You have free stocks waiting! Join Trove and we'll both get 5 shares of either Dangote Sugar or GT Bank FOR FREE. Sign up with my link: Trove - Invest in US, Chinese Stocks From Nigeria.

So there you have it, lets me know about your thought on this in the comment section below.