Turn 2 dollars to 6000 usd

Tlousa

AUTOETHERBOT

Is a smart contract a self-executing contract with the terms of the agreement between buyer and seller being directly written into lines of code.
The code and the agreements contained therein exist across a distributed, decentralized blockchain network.
The code controls the execution, and transactions are trackable and irreversible.

It gives it's users the opportunity to accumulate Ethereum as long as cryptocurrency exists.

It is hosted on the block chain network and has all the advantages of decentralized network applications.

We would dive very deep into this company in subsequent episodes piece by piece. It's going to be an exciting journey I promise you.

How Does Autoetherbot Work?

To get started, you have to buy level one with 0.006Eth (You would deposit 0.008eth to be able to successfully purchase level 1) and refer 2 people ONLY.

Each registered person need to refer just 2 people at level-1 and you'll move up the levels until you reach level 7 which completes the cycle giving you the 18 ETH profit.

There are two phases of 3 and 4 levels respectively. Phase 1 has levels 1-3 while phase 2 has levels 4-7.

For more on this, I would go in detail into the levels subsequently very soon so you can understand all you need to achieve levels 2-7.

AUTOETHERBOT A Scam?

The simple and short answers to this question is NO. Reasons; first the platform is open source. You are not paying anybody directly, smart contract does the payments automatically on your behalf..

You can withdraw WHEN YOU LIKE from your wallet to your bank account through Luno wallet or any other cryptocurrency exchange application.

Your Ethereum balance is not on the profile but on your wallet address and it's exclusive to you except you share your pass phrase with anyone.

NO ONE would ask you for your pass phrase for anything, not even me.

Once you fulfill the requirements for a given level you are paid.

Smart Contract has not had anything like this before for just 0.006eth capital.

https://autoetherbot.com/

If you want to join my team.
https://chat.whatsapp.com/FCYjKRC3XaJGcZEI3X2m0E
Use the link above for more information.