Business Ideas Turn waste to wealth a lucrative business

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
In the olden days when people do not know that what can make them rich is within their locality they suffered a lot. locality

It was presently that I hard from one of my friend that plastic ,empty tin,empty bottle is selling very well. This is what lead me to take some little research on the usefulness of all this so call waste but money.
In my findings I now know that a company can still recycle them and make it new again for resale.

Apart from recycle it will still help our environment to look clean and all our drainage will not be block again which if there is blockage their may be problem.

In fact in my country this day of you can get empty bottle or plastic the government will buy it from the person and it will surely turn to money and this really help both the citizen and the government.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are some certain countries where waste products plastics, nylon are very lucrative. In my own country people do not take such serious because a lot of people are not into that line of business. I know someone who is in Finland, he said waste products like plastics are very lucrative if you can gather a lot of them. there are so many opportunities out there but the problem is that a lot of people who are not utilising it.

Briangsam

Waste management business is a very lucrative business because people generate waste daily. Landfill areas could be government owned or private. A private landfill sets its tipping fees based on competition and supply and demand; the more landfill area available, generally the lower the rates are going to be. For that reason, landfills in western states - where landfills are more numerous and customers less so, tend to charge less.

Ozigba Richard Lamai

Turning waste to wealth is a very lucrative business this involves selling or reproducing of waste products into a proper and a good products. Most people pick up things and can take it to the manufacturing company for them to recycle those can for further production. This recycling of waste can help to reduce cost and also create for the wheels for both the seller of the can and the manufacturing company themselves.

Samuel72

Verified member
Turning waste to wealth is a lucrative business. In those days people are ignorant of some little business that can bring them huge amount of money but right now due to the modernization of the world, there are many lucrative business out there and also online business that can fetch you money even if you don't have a job.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
If what you mean is a recycling center to buy waste materials and sell it to the recycling factories then I would say that is a good business. I have a nephew who has that business and he has his own house now and vehicles. However, it is dirty work because you will be dealing with waste materials. But you have to be in charge to earn good money.