Turn your mistakes an opportunity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
A trader should make the best use of Forex. Traders should turn each of their mistakes a lesson and only a little number of traders can do so. Traders are fascinated by the market volatility sometimes because they can make a quick buck during that time by trading randomly and haphazardly. Try to match your analysis with the analysis provided by Eurotrader broker so that you can catch your mistakes.

NO, there is no issue on following any specific Forex market trend; but don’t try to follow any specific trend so blindly! In Forex, we would count the power of the counter trend actions! So, It’s all about the supply & demand pastime! onsequently, there is no way to avoid the counterpart! On the other hand, I use higher time framers (H4+) to count the current market trend!

Trading of forex is so volatile that without proper understanding you won't likely be able to learn from your mistake , because you are likely to repeat other mistakes along the way . You won't even know what to base your prediction on . That is why so many people are losing their money while trying to trade the volatile market especially those without proper understanding of how the market works and how everything concerning the forex market should be handled

For me I do not really see the need for people to be losing their money in something that they can just spend a little of them money to learn and understand perfectly. For me I won't even consider to trade for any reason except I have a perfect understanding of what the market is all about because going there to trade with my capital without understanding indicate that I may likely lose my money.

In most cases people who are losing their money will still come back to the learning process which does not make sense after you have lost so much money trying to learn from your experience. For me I just learn everything and understand it at once.

The worst thing to happen is winning from your mistakes. Cause you are likely to repeat it again

Forex trading is difficult and risky. You can not do trading blindly and make money.
Almost 90 percent of traders lose their money in the foreign exchange market due to a lack of patience and essential skills to trade successfully. You need analytical and research skills.
Learn from your mistakes. Start trading with a demo account. It allows you to commit mistakes without any risk of losing real money. Practice more and more and record all your learnings. Make a strategy accordingly and then apply all these learnings on a live account.

There is no perfect person in life as we are bound to make one mistake or the other, all human being are prone to mistake but we should not always allow our mistake in like or business be our weakness. We make mistake everyday in order to learn from it and also correct others not to make such mistake in their own life. When mistake happen in life we should see it as an advantage to come out stronger from their mistake and build on their mistake to turn it to opportunity. As a business man we are bound to face up with swot analysis which teaches us on how to build on our weakness and turn it to opportunity for us, once we have made a mistake once and overcome that mistake or challenges then we can say that such mistake are not likely to reoccure again as there have been a lot of experience to handle and take care of that mistake. Once we have overcome mistake either in life or business, it help us to build our strenght and give us edge over our competiror who have not experience such kind of mistake before. Mistake should be seen a part of what a us grow stronger in life.

Status
Not open for further replies.