Two Apps That Can Help You Create Amazing Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you are a video content creator and regularly create videos for facebook, youtube, Tiktok, and Instagram, you will find these apps amazing. These apps are free apps, therefore, you might see also a lot of ads, but as long as you get a service absolutely free, I think you can tolerate ads. These apps are basically Android apps, so if you are an Android user, you will find these apps useful.

Videoleap: With this app, you can easily create amazing videos for social media from your video clips. You can add filters and effects to create wonderful videos. You can use green screen scenes to add Hollywood quality special effects. IN order to use the pap, you will have to sign up either with google or facebook. This app also has a premium service. By paying $35.68 per year you will have VideoleapPro, which is just amazing.

FX Video Maker: This is an amazing app for creating videos, especially short videos. You can add amazing effects like sopping missiles by your hand, adding lightning attack, Godzilla effect, dinosaur effect, and terminator effect. You can choose various themes for your videos like monsters, superheroes, magic, weapons, dance, fighting, movie, natural disaster, etc. If you watch an ad before editing the videos, watermarks will be removed.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I know about FX Video Maker, but the first one which is 'VideoLeap aren't familiar with me, it's cool learning about it through what you shared about it. I'll look through Google play store to know more about the video editor app and the qualities it can bring to my short social media videos irrespective of what you've posted. I use Kinemaster to make and edit my videos, and the app is trying in it's little way to keep my videos inch professional and I'm loving it too. I am not a YouTuber, but sooner, I'll get down with YouTube when my laptop is launched sooner, but I wouldn't use the app since it isn't compatible with Desktop device. I will look for more advanced editor app for desktop computer to install in order to make better YouTube videos that will be nice to my viewers. At this meantime, I try the app which you've mentioned I mean the first one, if it meets my expectations, then I'll be using it to make my videos and sharing them on Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram when I have something reasonable to share that is rich to my friends, followers, and family members and not just about making fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.