Two Important Aspects About Cryptocurrency Trading

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Cryptocurrency trading is one of the biggest trading assets right now. The invention of cryptocurrencies have many people rich and this is why cryptocurrencies are seen as a big financial assets by many investors and this is why they have invested in cryptocurrencies. There are many things to consider before you start trading in cryptocurrencies. This is because cryptocurrency trading could make you wealthy, but it can also make you poor.

1) Cryptocurrency Market Can Crash At Any Time.

This is something you must know. Cryptocurrency markets are volatile in nature and the markets can crash at any time due to any reason. In order to deal with this problem, I suggest the cryptocurrency traders to monitor the market cap regularly and if you notice that the market cap has fluctuated, then this is a huge indicator that the market is about to crash. It is much better to sell crypto or set a stop loss limits to Minimize loss at that time.

2) Over-trading Can Be Harmful

Many people think that trading means sitting in front of a computer and start making money for the whole day. This is not how trading works. You must set your targets and conduct limited amount of trading in a day. Over-trading increase your chances of suffering from loss.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
You are right but you need to modify the number one point. I nearly interpreted it to the while crypto market crashing. I didn't know you meant a crypto coin trading may crash. All these boil down to the fact that we need to invest all what we can afford to lose because in cryptocurrency, anything can happen. I lost close ton$100 on a single coin last week bearish moment.

Kingstone

You are right but you need to modify the number one point. I nearly interpreted it to the while crypto market crashing. I didn't know you meant a crypto coin trading may crash. All these boil down to the fact that we need to invest all what we can afford to lose because in cryptocurrency, anything can happen. I lost close ton$100 on a single coin last week bearish moment.

Boss, you are rich. To have lost about $100 last week to the bearish market on a single coin will be devastating. I know the market is facing some dips because of the omicron variant. I believe it will rise high again.

Trading can be stressful sometimes especially when you are not making money. Still, do not overtrade by trying to recover your losses.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
It was just recently that I told someone here the danger of over trading that it can lead to a great loss most especially for people that don't have a real understanding of how to predict the market, yes we should not trade with emotion because that is another thing that can bring down a lot of potential traders .it is important that when we are on profit we should just be disciplined to exit the market and take the little profit we are making since there is a higher possibility that the market can completely turn against us.. This are my experience with cryptocurrency.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor

Thanks for reply. When I said that cryptocurrency market could crash, what I meant was that this would have an effect on the short-term traders because they would need to sell coins at a lower price and they would be facing loss as a result of that. What I actually mean to say is that you must monitor the rates and see for any major signs of the market downfall. Usually, prices fluctuate at a much higher rate before the main crash happens and this is the right time to sell your coins. I hope it made it clear.