Types of Fashion Designer. Which category are you?

Haypril

Fashion designers are set of individuals that create ideas and concepts of new clothing style. Today fashion designing has been upgraded to the use of Computer Aided Design (CAD) technology to finalize ideas.

The different type of designers are;

1. Apparel (clothing); These sets of designers are locally often refers to as tailor. They take care of different audience on daily basis.

2. Accessories designers; These set of people are responsible for creating beautiful piece of necklaces, bags, belts, bracelets and many more.

3. Footwear designers; they are involved in designing different types of wears ranging from athletic to casual down to formal and party footwear.

Emmatyking

I belong to the category of Footwear designer. Foot wear is one of the items for beautifying oneself. And sometimes it complement good cloths when you put on nice shoe.

CharlyChampagne

I remember when i was still a child,mom would take some measurements on me and even use a broom stick to measure my legs to buy me shoes.. well I really love shopping on clothes as an adult,my hair cut matters much to me that,I wished i was a born rastafarian

marcusfe

Though I'm not a fashion designer but I like the aspect of the apparel designer. Those who are in this area are very innovative, they usually come up with different fashion styles that no one can imagine how it came to mind. It is very advisable for whoever that wants to go to this aspect of fashion designing to acquire adequate knowledge before doing so in order to grow fast.

Succjay

I don't belong to any of the above mentioned categories. I am rather a consumer, I love looking good and I must say that God specially blessed some people with outstanding creative ideas. The designers of clothes, jewelries and footwears I must commend are amazing.