Crypto Uniswap Price Analysis – September 16

D

Deleted member 51169

Uniswap (UNIUSD) Price Finds Support at $22, Targeting $31. Uniswap is a decentralized protocol built on the Ethereum blockchain that offers non-custodusl trading of ERC -20 tokens.

The cost might arrive at the resistance level at $31, on the off chance that it holds not, the cost might increment to $34 and $39 value level. Should the resistance level at $31 hold, cost might bob off the level and face the support levels at $44, $15, and $39.

UNI/USD Market

Key Levels:

Resistance levels: $31, $34, $39

Support levels: $22, $15, $12

UNI/USD Long-term Trend: Bullish

Uniswap is bullish on the drawn out standpoint. The negative energy that began on September 02 has been hindered by the bulls on September 12 when it arrives at the help level at $22. The coin merges for seven days. A solid bullish day by day candle arises which move the cost over the unique resistance level. The cost is going towards the resistance level of $31.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
This is a pure technical analysis ,personally I don't really know the potential of this uniswap coin that you have just mention .most of the time I prefer to invest in any cryptocurrency with better potential such as solana and the binance smart chain because they are one of the best cryptocurrency for me.