Unpopular Cryptocurrency you should consider buying in 2023.

Etini

Valued Contributor
There are many unpopular cryptocurrencies out there that have the potential to become major players in the market. Here are three to consider buying in 2023:

Chainlink (LINK): Chainlink is a decentralized oracle network that provides real-world data to smart contracts on the blockchain. It has been gaining traction in the market and is being used by major companies such as Google and Oracle. As more and more companies adopt blockchain technology, the demand for Chainlink's services is likely to increase, making it a smart investment.

Band Protocol (BAND): Band Protocol is a decentralized oracle platform that allows developers to build dApps that can access off-chain data in a secure and reliable way. It has partnerships with major players in the space, such as Binance and Cosmos, and has a strong focus on governance and decentralization. With the growing trend of decentralized finance (DeFi), Band Protocol is well-positioned to benefit.

Ocean Protocol (OCEAN): Ocean Protocol is a decentralized data exchange platform that allows individuals and organizations to share and monetize data in a secure and transparent way. It has partnerships with major companies such as Accenture and Hewlett Packard Enterprise, and has a strong focus on data privacy and security. With the increasing importance of data in today's digital age, Ocean Protocol has the potential to become a major player in the market.

Of course, it's important to do your own research and due diligence before investing in any cryptocurrency. These are just a few examples of unpopular cryptocurrencies that have the potential to perform well in the future.

IB D

I have heard of chainlink and ocean. Many analysts are rooting for Chainlink to really do well in the near future. I just hope the cryypto industry recovers totally from last year's bad run. I heard that Nigeria are setting up framework to legalize crypto payment. With more countries embracing ctyptoy, I hope the story would change.