Updated Review of Pinecone Research- Earn from taking surveys.

Etini

Valued Contributor
In this post, we are going to be talking about pine cone research. If you've been taking surveys for a while you probably know about this one.

But I wanted to do an updated review because I didn't see any recent reviews of the survey panel. Here, we're going to talk about what the survey website is, how it works, how much you can expect to earn, and how withdrawing money works.

Pine Cone research is a US-based survey panel. It's legit, They are open worldwide as far as I know, but I do know they have the most surveys for people in the US so just keep that in mind.

So let's talk a little bit about how much pine cone research pays and also a little bit about how it works. each survey pays in points and each survey pays at least 300 points and each point is worth a penny.

So basically you get $3 per server per survey, which makes it one of the highest-paying survey panels that I've come across pinklon research doesn't just have surveys.

But for regular surveys, all the surveys pay $3. And just a little bit about the payment and about how the points work. Once you take the survey, it takes a day or two for your account to be credited with those points, but you will get an email saying that your account has been credited with the 300 points.

There is a rewards website that you can do get to withdraw your earnings and you need 300 points to get a reward so after each survey, once you get points credited to your account, you can pick a reward. They have different ones. I've only done the bank transfer, in which I get my money in two to three days so that's easy, but they have like digital, MasterCard, and gift cards that you can use.