Upland Review: A Metaverse Game to Make Money

Mika

VIP Contributor
Upland is a blockchain marketplace where you connect with other users, play, build, exchange, sell and buy virtual land. The most interesting thing about upland is you buy, sell and trade virtual properties based on real-world address, however, everything happens in the virtual world. For instance, you can buy New York based property but only in the virtual world. You can buy properties in more than 20 cities like San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, etc. Everything happens in the metaverse. You can even travel between these cities via Hyperloop.

Upland has an in-game virtual currency called UPX. When you sign up, you will get 3000 UPX as sign-up bonus. You can use UPX to buy property. You will then start collecting more UPX as a return on your investment. You can also trade your property with other users for more UPX. Actually, Upland is a digital real estate marketplace. Interestingly, the property you buy on Upland is an NFT.

You cannot directly convert UPX to USD, you can sell your NFT in TiliPay, an NFT marketplace integrated with Upland.

It is completely free and you can try it on your mobile device or even on a computer. The Upland Android app has 4.3 star ratings from over 26110 reviews.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
This is a metaverse technology. The metaverse could be used to create a virtual world for yourself. You could build a house of your choice in the virtual world. You could do anything you want to achieve, which could be your dream car , properties etc. I still do not know how all of this would be translated into reality but the addresses on the property been a real address got me thinking again. The metaverse technology and its inclusion in the cryptocurrency is driving me crazy and I just can't phantom how it's going to fit in. I do know that the metaverse wouldn't work without the NFT. You will have to create the NFT of the property before it could be traded in the virtual world. I must say big thank you for bringing on this topic. Trust me, if the upland is legit, it's an opportunity to delve into the metaverse fortune. I have been on a search for this opportunity since the news on a young boy from Honduras who make millions of dollars after creating an NFT of his selfie. He sold one for $3 and he sold million copies . I just downloaded the app on play store but I ha very not navigated the app. Have try out the app? What's the experience like? Let's rub minds on this.