Trading Discussion Use good money and risk management

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
If traders always use good money and risk management, then trading using high leverage will be very beneficial to them. Instead of blindly trading in the market, focus on gaining knowledge. In my case, I am taking Eurotrader free education courses to deepen my knowledge. The broker also gives the best trading services including smart & user-friendly trading apps for the mobile user and many more.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The more money you out into forex, the more gain you will likely to have. But there should be more knowledge on risk management in order to trade with peace of mind. There is always need not to allow greediness set in because this may allow us to put much than enough on it.

Setho

VIP Contributor
It has always been that the golden rule to success in trading of commodities is having a large margin size and then using a low leverage like lower than 10. With the right amount of money and proper risk management you will be able to stay long in the game and makes more profit consistently

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I think before trading in the market you need to properly learn the rule of money management and risk management , most especially if you are handling huge amount of money when trading , Because if how volatile the market is you need to learn it more to take the necessary precautions when trading

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Money management is one of the essential piece of risk management. I risk 2% of my capital for every trade. What's more, the most extreme presentation to chance is 4%. It implies I open most extreme of 2 trades. I think everybody ought to keep up their risk management rules. For my trading I utilize Eurotrader broker since i like their instructive resources like eBook and video tutorials. I have taken in a considerable measure from that point.

Victorial

When a trader knows how to manage his trading risks, then other things will not be hard to deal with. Trading beyond your risk factor can lead to blowing the account in no time. I am not an expert yet but I try to minimize risks as much as I can especially when trading a real account

Janita

Before trading it is really necessary to learn and make your mind properly clear about each and everything because in trading and in investment type of work we really need to understand each and every thing because after that when someone ask from us that what type of work you are doing then we should be able to answer them each and every word there li because it is all about market place work if market is down your trading will be down little bit as well as I am not completely sure about this but I hear this from others.
But in trading it is risky but I think those who are trading in forex and other type of things they can be more rich then us as we are not able to invest anywhere because we feel of scary and risky about investment and trading but those who are habitual of investment in creating with others are earning more than 10 person earning in a month.

Dita Walczak

Verified member
It is very important to be in risk and money management trading. If risk management fails to maintain, it will be very difficult to make a profit. Every trader should manage risk. This protects the investment.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
This is well known by every good businessman or woman, it takes a good amount of money to make more money. Wether you choose to believe it or not. The fact remains the same and it can never be changed. As a matter of fact you have to be ready to take risks in every business you are doing because it gives you the ability to build experience about what you do to make money. Being a trader, you will have to understand some certain things in order to avoid taking unnecessary risks when it is not needed. This is my own point of view.