Support User warning update

Official forum Support

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
1 points to @Good-Guy for Unhelpful / Mismatch, https://www.trendri.com/reports/658/
Content: How Cinammon Supplements Can Help You To Decrease Fat In Your Body And Keep You Healthy
Please stop creating threads in Health forum. Neither your title matches with content, nor there is helpful information.

With all due respect, sir. My thread title does match the content in the thread. I posted research-backed content backed up by a study. I really do not understand why you deducted my points. Please restore my points, as I believe I have been unfairly judged. Thanks.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
There is no unfairly judgement. You are not a new member, you already know how things go here.

There are multiple reasons -

1) A 16-words title is not really helpful.
2) Your title starts with "How", in the entire thread nowhere is the "how" resolved.
3) Cinnamon is a spice, your claim of describing it as a complete food is incorrect.
4) You tried to name American Heart Journal, but did not give clue, we cannot open all of its journals to find where it said that.
(And that was also "might be" by experience on mouse, but not "how".)

Health issue is very serious, readers cannot be misguided.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There is no unfairly judgement. You are not a new member, you already know how things go here.

There are multiple reasons -

1) A 16-words title is not really helpful.
2) Your title starts with "How", in the entire thread nowhere is the "how" resolved.
3) Cinnamon is a spice, your claim of describing it as a complete food is incorrect.
4) You tried to name American Heart Journal, but did not give clue, we cannot open all of its journals to find where it said that.
(And that was also "might be" by experience on mouse, but not "how".)

Health issue is very serious, readers cannot be misguided.

I think you should read my post again before accusing me. 16 word title is not healpful? Don't you know that @Fecoms himself said that he needs detailed titles?? My title was much detailed. In fact, my titles are much better and much detailed than other members in here. Coming back to your claim that my title starts with "how". Yes, it does. Do you know who recommended me to start titles with "how"? It was none other that @Fecoms himself! A far as your third claim is concerned, when I called Cinnamon as "food", I never literally meant that it is a meal. It is a food in the sense that it is widely consumed. READ the very next sentence I wrote: I clearly wrote that it would be more appropriate to call it a spice. If you ever type a title such as "Top 5 foods.." you will see cinnamon being mentioned as food, even though it is never literally known as a "food". Fourthly, you claimed that I cited American heart Journal and you said that you cannot open it. Okay fine. I will send you the link to the study that approves my claims. I am not making bogus claims in here and I know that health issues are serious. I would advise you to be lenient when it comes to deducting points. Seriously dude, you are just taking things in a hard manner. This is not how things work, my friend! I have been working on several paid to post forums and I have never violated any of the rules or made any false claims in any of the forums. I request you to restore my account as it was previously. Thanks! :)

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Detailed title does not means gibberish.
It is some details like what you search online.

Your How is only in title, not in thread. Please point it out where it is resolved.

Sorry, Isearch results can be different for different sites and blogs, so this cannot resolve. Do you have it from something like World food program?

You still mention journal, but even there you did not mention how cinnamon suppliments helps in decreasing fat?

Now a point, are you a doctor or something related to health issue?
Please don't make such mistakes.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Detailed title does not means gibberish.
It is some details like what you search online.

Your How is only in title, not in thread. Please point it out where it is resolved.

Sorry, Isearch results can be different for different sites and blogs, so this cannot resolve. Do you have it from something like World food program?

You still mention journal, but even there you did not mention how cinnamon suppliments helps in decreasing fat?

Now a point, are you a doctor or something related to health issue?
Please don't make such mistakes.

"Detailed Title" does not mean giberish? Oh Really? Seriosuly? What makes you think it is giberish? Isn't it detailed? I have been making such titles for a long time and never did @Fecoms raised any objection. He knows how detailed my titles are. Yes, my how is only in the thread title because @Fecoms never told me to include "How" in the content body. If he says me to add "How" in the body of the thread, then I will add it next time, but just because I did not include "How" in the content body, this does not mean that I should be fined. There are many people who never include "How" in the content body. Moreover, @Fecoms never told me to include "How" in the content body. As far as your claim about how cinnamon supplements decrease fats is concerned, I am not here to write a 500 word lengthy article. Having said that, many other members in this forum ALSO NEVER mention how a particular food is beneficial to body in a specific way. I can even cite many examples. you should note that I AT LEAST CITED A scientific journal. Other members do not even cite a scientific journal! Anyways, it looks like you have already made up your mind, so it is pointless to argue with you. I forward this case to the owner of this forum @Fecoms . Dear @Fecoms , I request you to restore my account to the previous state.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
@Fecoms - Respected Admin, you know that I have been working hard on this forum and even you do enjoy my threads and the content I post in here. I request you to please restore my account to the previous state and return my deducted points. You told me to write a detailed titled and I am just following whatever you stated. I hope you can understand it is not fair to deduct members points like this. Thanks in advance!

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
1 points to @Good-Guy for Unhelpful / Mismatch, https://www.trendri.com/reports/658/
Content: How Cinammon Supplements Can Help You To Decrease Fat In Your Body And Keep You Healthy
Please stop creating threads in Health forum. Neither your title matches with content, nor there is helpful information.

Lastly, if you want I can edit the thread and expalin how cinnamon can actually help to decrease fats. But I request you to restore my account and remove the warnings. Thanks.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
@Good-Guy I understand how you feel about the Moderator decision and how you are trying your best in your content. But please note that the mod is doing his best to scrutinize members post to ensure every content is SEO friendly and spam free. Our priority is a good title that is searchable on search engine. In as much as members are requested to create quality and detailed thread title doesn't mean the title should be too long or not SEO friendly.

Generally, search engines display only the first 60-70 characters of a page's title in their search results. Doing a search on your thread title on google, result in the following quality, detailed title not too long or short.

In regards to your warning, your thread title was too long and such title won't be useful to search engines. Kindly respect and accept the moderator's decision.
Capture.PNG