Using Hostgator

raaman

Valued Contributor
Hostgator can host unlimited domains for a low fixed monthly charge. Once you have registered you can start your work. Just go to the marketplace part of the website Clickbank and type in an item name.

A lot of different products in different categories are available in the clickbank marketplace and so it must be easy for you to find a product you are fond of.

Once that is done, the products can be listed as per their popularity, commission earned per sale and the commission percentage that can be earned by you on sale of that product. These affiliate programs are established and are functioning properly.

Nite

Valued Contributor
HostGator is one of the oldest and biggest web hosting names in the web hosting industry, and they are still gaining popularity. I hear, they have got a good customer service, which includes live chat where questions are answered within a few seconds. The myriad of user friendly options with improved speed, makes it a solid web hosting platform.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I don't use Hostgator, but I know this is one of the low priced hosting services. It is low priced but not low quality. You can host unlimited websites for less than $5 per month. The best thing about this hosting service is you get a free domain for the first year. They also offer free SSL for your websites.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Hostgator aims to make hosting easier and affordable for its users. With six different types of hosting plans, they provide three different price plans, and that’s a lot to choose from. Hostgator has price plans for all budgets, so that everybody can familiarize themselves with the hosting packages in order to find their perfect match.