Using Social Networks

raaman

Valued Contributor
Social networks are good for sharing your work with people at large. At the same time, it is not advisable to make any comments about the company in which you are employed on any social networks.

It is because it may cause labor unrest with the company or with its workforce. At times, it may even cost your job. Different types of social networks have different uses. There are different types of social networks for different purposes.

Popular among them are Twitter and Facebook. Facebook has a more playful character or the purpose of putting people in touch. LinkedIn on the other hand are characterized by being professional in social networks.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There are many benefit of social media. The efficient usage of social media can bring fortune in a business. The business owner has opportunity of making his business available even to the global people and also social media will allow the business man to meet the target audience through social media. Gone are the days when people use word of mouth to advertise.

Olajidey

Social media is a very powerful tool that can implicate you and you have to be very careful on any post or comment you made even not only on the company post, it also includes general post. I have seen some student been suspended from school just because of there uncivil word been posted on Facebook.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
There are many ways to make money using social network or social media, using social media to market your product or promote your business is the best tool one can use when it comes to business, because everyone have access to bring account on social media such as Facebook WhatsApp Instagram and telegram, so which means social media has an important role to play when it comes to business and it's also serve as the best tool for advertisement.

arunima25

Verified member
Social media is a powerful tool and can be used for many good reasons. Sad that many people end up misusing it and getting addicted to it. A wise and limited use of these platforms has so many advantages especially for promoting your business and ideas or getting to know of opportunities of job and other earning ways. Facebook Pages and FaceBook live events are a great way to showcase and promote your business and ideas or any events. LinkedIn is a great platform to build a professional network and to seek out better job opportunities to to find suitable people if you are looking to hire someone. I have seen small locally run or home based businesses using WhatsApp and Telegram groups to promote their businesses. And the best thing is that these platforms are free and so you have a marketing platform without any investment and you can reach a lot of people through a good networking.

anil02

Verified member
Social networks are good for sharing your work with people at large. At the same time, it is not advisable to make any comments about the company in which you are employed on any social networks.

It is because it may cause labor unrest with the company or with its workforce. At times, it may even cost your job. Different types of social networks have different uses. There are different types of social networks for different purposes.

Popular among them are Twitter and Facebook. Facebook has a more playful character or the purpose of putting people in touch. LinkedIn on the other hand are characterized by being professional in social networks.
I think in India Face book is more popular than other social networking site, although many high profile peoples like to tweet. And also read that they are earning big amount with their tweets. In India many peoples are using facebook to make groups and to promote their business. In these many are using Facebook group as matrimonial site

arunima25

Verified member
Well, every social site has its own features and many common features. Facebook so far is the most popular one to stay in touch with friends and families, make special groups, have live events, and promote your business of any kind through FaceBook pages. LinkedIn is the most sought-after if you need to make a professional network. FB is used widely for both professional and personal networking whereas, in LinkedIn, the focus is more focussed on professional networking. So, it is a more refined niche for professional people. Instagram is more about following and followers and photo sharing. Twitter is another popular one and can be used for varied purposes. I find it more for voicing out your concerns and political and other ideologies. Yes, many celebrities are there with a huge following and so are common people. And many more are coming up with similar lines.

anil02

Verified member
Well, every social site has its own features and many common features. Facebook so far is the most popular one to stay in touch with friends and families, make special groups, have live events, and promote your business of any kind through FaceBook pages. LinkedIn is the most sought-after if you need to make a professional network. FB is used widely for both professional and personal networking whereas, in LinkedIn, the focus is more focussed on professional networking. So, it is a more refined niche for professional people. Instagram is more about following and followers and photo sharing. Twitter is another popular one and can be used for varied purposes. I find it more for voicing out your concerns and political and other ideologies. Yes, many celebrities are there with a huge following and so are common people. And many more are coming up with similar lines.
Facebook is nice place to promote business, but I am feeling that peoples are misusing this opportunity. This social site is free to join but if some are making money with it is not fair. Here are some matrimonial groups they want money to give contact information. Twitter is also useful for people who are running a blog, getting view at here is much easy

arunima25

Verified member
I have heard it that people make money through Facebook but I am still not sure of it or how it works. I know that you can increase your earnings indirectly there by promoting your business, having networks that might promote and market your business/ideas etc. All these might help you with earning more but in an indirect way. But making money directly from there by using their platform is not clear to me. I am yet to see a payment proof from any social media for that matter be it Facebook, Twitter, Linked In or any other.

Samuel72

Verified member
social network in business is a very good idea presently this is what every body use in his business, you can easily get clients from all over the world and also your business easily get popular. You can use it to promote your business you can also use it to direct customers from other countries. It is the most easiest way to boost your patronage in business.

Dora Wi

Well, that's true, you definitely shouldn't bash your employer online, it can make things uncomfortable at work at best, and cost you your job at worst.

But if you are a business owner yourself social media is a very powerful tool for increasing your exposure and bringing in new clients and new opportunities.

anil02

Verified member
I have heard it that people make money through Facebook but I am still not sure of it or how it works. I know that you can increase your earnings indirectly there by promoting your business, having networks that might promote and market your business/ideas etc. All these might help you with earning more but in an indirect way. But making money directly from there by using their platform is not clear to me. I am yet to see a payment proof from any social media for that matter be it Facebook, Twitter, Linked In or any other.
I too heard about it but I too don't know how we can earn money from social networking site. At BMF some task is available which are paying for following at twitter and they are paying 2-3 cent for it. But I never see any task which are paying for liking page at FB. I also think that user of FB are also not serious for business to which peoples are promoting at FB. I am getting notification from one person who are promoting expert colunm but I think only few are liking this page