Vaccination for covid-19

Fatima143

As we know world is facing this virus with a lot of patience and guts so it is the time to get vaccinated to avoid this virus by invading into our body because it prevents us in the first instance from going sick. Vaccine is going to boost our immune system against this virus by injecting into the upper arm muscles. Some are taking one dose of this and some are taking two of doses of this within 2 to 3 weeks. So, if you want be healthy against this virus you should vaccinated first and then feel free after that.

D

Deleted member 28127

The problem isn't vaccine itself the problem there is a lot of vaccines and lot of variety of covid 19 means vaccine couldn't be efficient to some kinds of viruses.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I've taking my first covid19 vaccine, since then I never taken my second vaccine, which was scheduled on 23rd of December 2021. I missed out due to severe illness which I've been battling since then till now. I just pray i recover from my own personal illness to complete my covid19 vaccination demands. I'll go and complete it at the local government council of my region, that's the only alternative I got at the moment to take the vaccine or pay money to the hospital and get it there.