Vibrant life.com- Get paid to write on health/wellness topics.

Etini

Valued Contributor
Are you a person that is very particular about the whole health of a person? If you are a writer that can spin physical health and wellness ideas into a good write-up, then a site called vibrant health with the URL vibrantlife.com offers you an opportunity to write and earn from the subject.

The site needs and accepts articles on all aspects of health, exercise, nutrition, self-help, family, and spiritual balance. It is impressive that the site has a diverse range of interesting subjects that someone can write on. You can write about medical breakthroughs and preventive/ therapeutic medicine.

You start by submitting your articles on the CONTACT THE EDITOR link on the site. It would take like 5 days for them to respond to your submission. Short articles should be a minimum of 450 words and a maximum of 650 words. Feature articles should be betwen 800 words and 1000 words. The payment rate for the site is between $100 to $300 per article that is accepted on the site.

I think this is a great blog for a person to earn if the person is well versed on health and wellness topic. I highly recommend the site for people who can write on these subjects.

i don't know if the admin will like this so that the links to the sites will be added I just try searching for this site but it seems I didn't get this exact one. Maybe you could pm me the link

I like that one can write on health, exercise, nutrition, self-help, family, and spiritual balance. These are very interesting subjects that any one with a little bit of knowledge then can write on them maybe apart from health especially I will prefer one with a good knowledge of it write on health because we are talking about human bodies here so it is better that area be written by health experts

I'm on a weight loss journey so I can write from my experience on diets, nutrition, exercise and others. I will have to also try this one out and see how it goes. Hopefully I might just be contacted with a job