Visitors to your Blog

raaman

Valued Contributor
If you own a blog, you have to try and attract qualified traffic to your blog. It is very important for the success of your blog. Getting reliable visitors is of greater importance for best results.

If you are writing a blog, one of the most important things you have to do is to drive traffic to your blog or website. So that your work and dedication will have the effect.

The effect of getting visitors. Gradually, you can convert those visitors into loyal readers and supporters of your work. By the way, it must be your intention to generate a good income from your blog.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
It's always an issue with this blog writing that the traffic generation had been the issue, and this problem persists and will persist more than the crowd is increasing daily on blog and content writing. It is the most crowded thing in the online world, I feel. I also started a blog just to get some experience about it's working and how it functions. But, with the very less traffic I saw although it was a free blog, but it was really hectic for me.

Since, then I felt that I need to work a lot on SEO and ranking factors to pursue ahead in this field. If once traffic comes, then you suggested right about the way to retain it.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Visitors are like customers to a blog, without having visitors to a site it becomes difficult to continue such a blog, because the whole essence is to have people coming to either read the blog or patronize it depending on what the blog is all about. So when once one thinks about creating a blog, the means of getting visitors should also be considered. This is most important if one will be monetizing the blog, it will really need visitors, a good amount of it to earn anything tangible.

Finger Geek

Verified member
There two ways to drive traffic to a blog. The paid way and the free ways.
Using the paid way to drive traffic. This is when you pay ad networks to promote your blog.
But using free method to bring traffic to your website , there are two ways which are SEO and social media. SEO require you to learn about it first before using it on your blog. But social media method is very simple. You will only need to post or share your post topic on social media with your followers.

gochenko8

No doubt it's always an issue with this blog writing that the traffic generation had been the issue, and this problem persists and will persist more than the crowd is increasing daily on blog and content writing. It is the most crowded thing in the online world, I feel. I also started a blog just to get some experience about it's working and how it functions. But, with the very less traffic I saw although it was a free blog, but it was really hectic for me.