Review Vktarget.ru Review : Legit or scam?

Raiyan10

Site: Vktarget.ru

Site info: 100%Legit

Earning method:

Twitter like/subscribe,Toktok watch,VK join,ok follow,Youtube subscribe,Instagram follow/story view etc.

This site pays you every time you do their tasks. The task is really easy and easy to execute. It takes maximum 10/15 second on each task.

Minimum payment : 15 Ruble
Withdraw method: Payeer,webmoney,visa,qiwi wallet.

Personal experience: I am working on this site for 1/2 nonths and the site is paying regularly. So this time when i withdraw my money i thought of sharing the proof here. The site is russian so you have to translate all the time which may seem a bit annoying. But rather than other sites, this site pays high. So it is a very good site to those who want to earn money by liking,subscrubing and following.
Payment is given within 3 days from when the request is placed.

I am leaving my proof below so that everyone can know this sute is paying and it is 100% legit.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210826-204408_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210826-204408_Chrome.jpg
    329.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_20210819-102545_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210819-102545_Chrome.jpg
    282.9 KB · Views: 2

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Thanks for sharing this information. I think the website is an avenue to make extra cash based on the fact that they pay high compare to some other online websites I have seen. But the poster didn't tell us what will be doing on the website, you only told us the tasks are easy to do.