Trading Discussion Volatile Market

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Forex market is changing continually. So, you need to do proper research daily or weekly. If you are a manual trader who builds your own trading strategy, you need to back-test your strategy, continually try new strategies, and adjust your settings in response to changes in the environment. I am also a trader. My broker Eurotrader gives me a free unlimited demo account where I can test my new strategy.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
forex trading is a very risky venture and in that case if you really want to venture into it you must make a lot of research always because these days research is the utmost to making a whole lot of money from anything pertaining to trading ranging from forex to cryptocurrency. Having a unique strategy that really works for you is very important for you to become a successful trader.

Josemendez

Verified member
Forex trading is one aspect of online Investment that I have not really tried. I don't know why I am not comfortable with it despite operating similarly to cryptocurrency which I am into.
Perhaps I might consider using demo account to learn forex trading and see what I can gain from it.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Forex is profitable if you have the required skills to do it. And to start having skills I would suggest to start by watching YouTube videos or reading intensively on it. But I wouldn't suggest starting on demo accounts.....most demo accounts are rigged to make you look professional in forex.

Josemendez

Verified member
Forex is profitable if you have the required skills to do it. And to start having skills I would suggest to start by watching YouTube videos or reading intensively on it. But I wouldn't suggest starting on demo accounts.....most demo accounts are rigged to make you look professional in forex.
Wow . This is quite new to me. I have always believed that demo account follows the normal account and the only difference is that you won't be able to withdraw the profit you made in the forex trade. If they operate different from the forex market , then I see no need why it should be in the forex system because it is going tarnish the image of the system

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Wow . This is quite new to me. I have always believed that demo account follows the normal account and the only difference is that you won't be able to withdraw the profit you made in the forex trade. If they operate different from the forex market , then I see no need why it should be in the forex system because it is going tarnish the image of the system
Lol I'm serious....if you start with a demo account 80% of your trade will mostly win and you will have the notion that you are professional already or good enough to trade, then you will be in a rush to go live. It's a strategy to make you fund your account quickly. Try and start with YouTube videos and follow the tips, and when you are okay with basics then you can start on Demo.

Ray Martinez

Broker is an important part in trading. Many traders lose lot of money because of scam broke. They steal trader money and even trade against them. So, trader need to be caution before selecting a broker. Good broker can give trader one step closer to the success in forex trading. I am trading with a good and reliable broker called Forex4you.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Both forex trading and Cryptocurrency trading is simply volatile on nature.
We can only manage their two, do the needful and invest wisely, so the bearish run won't worry us either. That's why it is still necessary indeed to enter the market as an expert to avoid risking our funds simply on assumption that night be wrong cos Digital currency trading doesn't work that way.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
The forex market is truly volatile have experienced such when trading , because at times you need to place the right trade , so the high volatility in the market dosent take off the amount you have invested , and when investing too the person needs to focus more on possible region to take out the profit and close the trade he or she started