Volutic: Earn Money by just reading emails!

isabelcatubag

No hardwork, just stay on the site for a couple of seconds and automatically get paid for it.

GET PAID at least $200/hour.

Just make sure to follow each steps so you don't skip any chances of earning REAL MONEY.

You'll get paid by just reading emails and also by referrals (optional) up to 6 levels.

$1 for each referrals who signed up using your own link.

CHECK OUT the file attached and start making money NOW!

jayasurya

No hardwork, just stay on the site for a couple of seconds and automatically get paid for it.

Just make sure to follow each steps so you don't skip any chances of earning REAL MONEY.

You'll get paid by just reading emails and also by referrals (optional) up to 6 levels.

what website? hey you left in unfinished/

Andrian Pan

And the website..is where? We need money, no?

Andrian Pan

Volutic is the site but I dont think so you can earn as much. Well it completely depends on how much mails you receive for a day and Location you belongs to .if you are inerested u can register in volutic registration site using this referer id (438158)
Fake, fake ,fake. Volutic not working! Another fake site!

arunima25

Verified member
what website? hey you left in unfinished/
Seems like it's Volutic.. That's what is mentioned in the topic but not in the description. She could have given some more detailed information about the site. There is not much clarity in the post. There are many sites that claim to pay for reading mails but most of them have low payments and it is tedious work to do.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I have been hearing of this platform for some time now but they mixed reviews people are given I don't really know if I should venture into it or not. the site is clearly for making money while you read the emails but there are a lot of people who give their reviews that the site is very dangerous and you cannot make any reasonable amount of money from it and this has made me not to think of venturing into it because I don't need anything that will waste my time.

Kwess

$200 per hour on just staying on a website to read emails?
Wow! I think this is too sweet to believe but maybe it works in some other countries. But me myself I don't think it will work here for me and even you did not show the website or you did not give the name of the site.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
That's not true....you can't even make close to a day doing that, to talk of making that huge amount in an hour. Volutic will pay you few cents for viewing emails which are not rewarding, infact you don't get to see these emails everyday. This site has not been consistent in it's paying which will not worth your while.