VPN that works

Peppul

I noticed that most survey sites that pays well are not easy to come by in Nigeria and most of us are forced to buy VPN inorder to bypass these sites so we can earn, infact I once bought a VPN and at first it was working but later on I noticed no matter how many times I requested for a survey I don't actually get them even though am qualified for them. So am asking are there good vpn out there that can really change my location for real like am in other country that I can make use of.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I have read a lot of good reviews about the Nord VPN and I believe it is going to be your best bet when ever you want to change your country location to bypass some geographical location features available on some earninng websites.
I would advise that you do not bother about these survey sites as they would surely detect your using VPN and ban you.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
I'm actually not a fan of VPN and if I discovered that the site doesn't accept my country to perform activities or task I will sought for other sites that accept my country however, secure VPN is a very good one I have used it recently to check some things on my Twitter since my country currently bans the use of Twitter so I wouldn't know if it is very strong and accessing some sites and just like people have set no matter the level of VPN use some sites easily detect them.

Nite

Valued Contributor
By the way, using a Vpn can actually make everything less safe for you online. Vpn providers wants to turn a profit for themselves, and using hidden tricks they generate revenue from their customers, which is in fact dishonest as well as dangerous, and can ruin your overall internet experience.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
There are several legit vpn apps on play store that are working effectively or get Nord vpn, though it's not free....You have to buy plan to be able to use the app.

But using vpn to bypass surveys is not the best way to go. It's better to find another site that pays. You should know that eventually you will be caught and banned.

Nite

Valued Contributor
I think using VPN is not a safe option at all, it can block your account the moment you use it. It's not just about survey websites, but any website have ways to detect VPN. I understand your problem of disqualification and all. But it would be wise not to use a VPN for earning online.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I don't always support cheating on any website. If the survey is not paying me based on my country. What I do is to leave it and earn through other means. There are various VPN that I know but I have never used them because they will still detect when I want to withdraw my money. Then I will now look like a fraudster. That's why I don't do it.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Using VPN to game the survey website system is against the rules of survey websites and it is also unethical to earn money this way. I would advise you to not to use such methods to earn money. You can earn money honestly. Why don't you try paid to post forums to increase your earnings? I have been using paid to post forums to earn money and I have been earning some good money (around $1.5 per day). I am sure I would never be able to earn this much amount of money using survey sites.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I can't because of little survey earnings and try to cheat the system to earn some pennies from them. Its just better as I've forgotten about them and moved on with my life instead I'll be wasting my time with surveys trying to earn and become very much frustrated for not earning a dime from them. I have packed my bag from surveys to focus on the offers i can execute online and get paid for it.

uforwealth

Verified member
Well this frustrates me most times when I'm trying to create an account(survey sites ) and they end up telling me I'm unable to because of my location. For the vpn, I know a lot of vpn that works perfectly. Nord vpn is a very good one to use. I trust them completely. Another is windscribe which I also use. They are very good and I can recommend them to you if you wish to use a vpn
Windscribe cannot be used to open account on featurespoint. Try to use it to sign up on featurespoint.com and you will realise that the system will instantly detect you are using a vpn.

vincentontop

Whatever you guys said, surveys still pays and people are cashing out weekly using VPN. The issue now is that it has become difficult and that is why those who are using VPN that is working for them will not disclose it. So you want to do surveys then do your research on which VPN works.

D

Deleted member 28127

I have tried Nord VPN on mobile and it works like a charm it is better than Open VPN that works and suddenly stops.

uforwealth

Verified member
Most of these survey sites are scanners. They will lure you with big cash offers and end up banning you when it is time to cashout your hard earned money. Infact I hate survey sites because they are very deceptive.
Featurepoints i s not a scammer.
superpay is not among them but they are very selective about country they accept.

Planet408

Despite whatever kind of VPN you use to have access to survey sites, their site Admin will still find out that there is a proxy tool linked to your IP. VPN only give you access to the site for registration and also gives you a temporary access to the survey. I called it a temporary access because they will certainly know you make use of VPN.

Rafel30

Most of these survey sites are scanners. They will lure you with big cash offers and end up banning you when it is time to cashout your hard earned money. Infact I hate survey sites because they are very deceptive.

Adasun

Why do this surveys band my beloved country Nigeria from engaging in such surveys,are they being a raciest or is it because the criminal rate in the country is very high and this may affect there purpose?I just hope it is the later because I can not bring myself to think such companies can be raciest.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
The problem is that most of these survey websites have VPN detector. its alerts the admin if you are logging onto their website using VPN and your account will be flagged.

So if you are planning to use VPN to sign up with a survey website, you have to think twice before you do so. The reason is that if you manage to sign up with them using VPN, once your account is detected it will be deactivated.

However if you're looking for a VPN to do some other things, I will recommend Nord or Express VPN.

Khezo

Well this frustrates me most times when I'm trying to create an account(survey sites ) and they end up telling me I'm unable to because of my location. For the vpn, I know a lot of vpn that works perfectly. Nord vpn is a very good one to use. I trust them completely. Another is windscribe which I also use. They are very good and I can recommend them to you if you wish to use a vpn