VPN that works

Peppul

I noticed that most survey sites that pays well are not easy to come by in Nigeria and most of us are forced to buy VPN inorder to bypass these sites so we can earn, infact I once bought a VPN and at first it was working but later on I noticed no matter how many times I requested for a survey I don't actually get them even though am qualified for them. So am asking are there good vpn out there that can really change my location for real like am in other country that I can make use of.

Haypril

We have different VPN that works the one I use presently is Nord VPN, tomato VPN, the reason why is not working is that they have software that detects if you are using VPN or not and they can always detect, sometimes they just don't decide to act, but I can say that no matter be it paid VPN or free VPN. they always know if you are using it or not. the best to earn from survey site is by going to the United state to become a citizen and be enjoying your survey. Thanks
That is really funny, going over to United States to take surveys is funny. The two VPN you have mentioned above are really good. I have a good using Nord and it has been one of the vpn I had trust in. And the point you have said is just the truth about online surveys. There is a way they detect if vpn is connected to access the website.

Shigobad2020

You don't seems to understand the reason why you were not given any survey to complete, its simply because of the VPN you are using , they knew you uses VPN to bypass the site and they already know you are ftom one of the countries they dont want on their sites.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Do not use a VPN in order to complete surveys. This is because using a VPN in order to complete surveys is against the terms and conditions of many paid survey websites. Your account might get deleted and you may never receive any survey if you ever get caught. It is totally unethical to use VPN in order to qualify for a survey.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I think it would be much better if you forget about earning from survey sites, because they are just going to waste your precious time. If you succeed in getting a good VPN, I can assure you that getting paid after completing surveys would become an issue because they would realize you have changed your location and ban you.

Pmanco

We have different VPN that works the one I use presently is Nord VPN, tomato VPN, the reason why is not working is that they have software that detects if you are using VPN or not and they can always detect, sometimes they just don't decide to act, but I can say that no matter be it paid VPN or free VPN. they always know if you are using it or not. the best to earn from survey site is by going to the United state to become a citizen and be enjoying your survey. Thanks
Which survey are you using with the VPN you are using? I really need a survey site to make money with this month

Carson20t

Yeah, as hard and harsh as it sounds it is really not necessary to bypass the system in order to earn more cash but my opinion is to enlighten you to think deep about this. We have some big companies such as shoprite, mtn,pick and pay, Dstv,Alicko dangote group,major investors in oil and coffee and mining etc. These companies form a basis of establishing the need for an African market. Why cant we or someone know what is needed to get access to money from them for surveys and market research?

If we can solve this in Africa more especially then we will stop complaining of not having cash or sites with good conversions in Africa.

Olajidey