Binance Wallet with the least transaction fees?

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I want us to share the cryptocurrencies wallet or exchange platform that has got the least fees for transactions made there. This would go a long way in helping some of us are to get enlightened and Change from making use of some wallets that are ripping us through charges and we end up losing more than we make profits from these wallets.

Personally, I am of the opinion that binance has got the least transaction fees of all the platforms that I have used in the past.
Bear in mind that this is solely out of my own personal experience with them so far and not for any other reason.

I started using binance last year, and I must confess that their services are too notch and they do not get to charge me for most of my transactions there.

My main purpose of using binance is just to receive my forum earnings payments and then sell in their secured peer to peer market place, and this has always been freee without me paying any charges at all.

This is why I am of the opinion that they charge the least fees of all the cryptocurrencies wallets available.
What do you think?

Any other wallet you can vouch for?