Want to learn more about SEO

zulian peter

SEO is a vast field. I am very much new here. I know about on-page SEO, off-page SEO, Content marketing, social media marketing. But still, I am not an expert person in this field. I want to start freelancing. Try to open an account in the marketplace. You can give me suggestions on how can I improve my skill in this field and a good freelancing career.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I have been hearing about the search engine optimisation but I don't really know how all these can be applicable to our modern society and its function in the in the internet system. There are a lot of information about this on Google that might be useful to you and I believe you can just check it out on Google because you are likely to get the best answer the.

L

Lilly2021

Go to YouTube. ECommerce Academy (for example) has a ton of free tutorials

websiteee

To learn about SEO by the best experts than YouTube is the best platform to learn more about this. Here you can choose your best SEO tutor.

D

Deleted member 28127

Learning SEO becomes by practice. So if someone doesn't run any website and still reading articles so in the majority of the time they will not learn anything because the theory is good but the practice is best to learn. Alternativelly, you have to check that the tutorial is matching the release you are using because some Youtube tutorials are for deprecated CMS or higher CMS versions.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
You need to take things easy as I can see that you want to learn through different things at a time SEO and freelancing. I will advise you to start with learning about search engine optimisation. There are different aspects that make up SEO. This include keyword research backlinking on page off page etc. You can master one of the aspects of this issue and render the service as a freelancer in the marketplace.