Want to Make Money? Make Sure You Have These Two Things

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you want to make money, you need two things:

Time

Money

If you have these two, that would be even better but you need at least one of these to make money.

If you have time, build your audience. You can start with social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, TikTok, Youtube, etc. You cannot make people just follow you on social media, you need to offer them good content. In order to provide good content, you need to be a very good content creator. Once you have the following, you can sell your products and services.

If you have money, collect information about your potential buyers by creating opt-in email ads and collecting emails of the people interested in your products and services. Once you have an email list of people genuinely interested in your product, start selling your products and services. Instead of taking pain in building an email list, you can also directly sell your products through ads.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
You need time and money. If you have time and money, you can start learning new skills (you can devote time in learning and you can pay the fees). Once you have knowledge and skills, you will start making money. If you already have some skills and want to make money online, you can either utilize money to build your income stream or use your time to build a profitable business. In this age of internet, information is free, there is nothing you cannot learn for free. Not just learning, you can also earn without actually spending money. (But you still need a computer and internet, and these things need money). I was in high school when I started utilizing my socializing skills to build communities on various social media platforms. When my community grew, I also started receiving promotional contracts, I promoted businesses and products to make money from social media.