Want to Start a Blog? Here Are Some Great Blogging Ideas?

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you want to blog but do not know what topic you should blog on, here are some ideas.

You enjoy taking pictures and want your friends and family to appreciate your pictures, you can showcase your pictures on your blog. You can even share anecdotes about the pictures.

You just made a great dish and want to share it with your friends, you can publish your recipe on your blog.

You are a homemaker, you can share homemaking tips on your website.

You have craft skills and want to make money by selling your crafts, you can do this through your website.

If you have your own website, you can do anything you want, from publishing very personal posts such as what you ate for dinner to a short story and informative content, and also sell your services or digital or physical goods.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
This may be a great idea. I will only add some things there. You may no even stop at just uploading the pictures only but you can go as far as writing some things under it. For instance, if it is a picture of a dish, you can as well write on how to prepare it.

M

mehdi2022

Just like doing the job, I think one is enough...

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Blogging offers a whole lot of opportunities to people to make money provided you're getting enough and the right traffic. the beautiful thing about blogging is that you can promote your product or affiliate products. You can also monetize your blog through Google adsense which is very popular. the only thing is that it can take time for the it to materialise but with consistency you can definitely do it.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I have blog but I don't publish on my interest and hobbies. I use my blog to publish promotional materials and advertorials. That's how I make money from my blog. However, this does not mean my blog does not have readable content. I have content related to my blog niche.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have blog but I don't publish on my interest and hobbies. I use my blog to publish promotional materials and advertorials. That's how I make money from my blog. However, this does not mean my blog does not have readable content. I have content related to my blog niche.
Readable content! That's correct, your blog should have readable content. No matter where your traffic comes from, people will stay on your site as long as your site offers something to read. If the content is not worthy of reading, people will not stay on your site. You can write on any topic but the content must be useful and interesting.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Food blog is one of the lucrative and fastest way to make money online. it also give someone opportunity to come up with unique content by sharing your own recipes and cooking method with the rest of the world. It has been shown that food blogs usually receive traffic right from their early stages couple with search engine optimisation. There are some people who are doing dropshipping with their food blogs.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Readable content! That's correct, your blog should have readable content. No matter where your traffic comes from, people will stay on your site as long as your site offers something to read. If the content is not worthy of reading, people will not stay on your site. You can write on any topic but the content must be useful and interesting.
I have been thinking about travel blogging since a long time. I want to establish a travel blog where I not only share my travel experience, photos and original videos (as opposed to embedded videos) but also share tips and information on various destinations. I can not only sell travel packages bit also hotel booking services.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Travel blogging is a good idea. However, I am not thinking about a travel blog, I am more concentrating on a recipe blog. I would like to blog on traditional and ethnic recipes. If I had videography and video editing skills, I would have already started a recipe blog by this time.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
If you want to blog but do not know what topic you should blog on, here are some ideas.

You enjoy taking pictures and want your friends and family to appreciate your pictures, you can showcase your pictures on your blog. You can even share anecdotes about the pictures.

You just made a great dish and want to share it with your friends, you can publish your recipe on your blog.

You are a homemaker, you can share homemaking tips on your website.

You have craft skills and want to make money by selling your crafts, you can do this through your website.

If you have your own website, you can do anything you want, from publishing very personal posts such as what you ate for dinner to a short story and informative content, and also sell your services or digital or physical goods.
Thank you for sharing these great blogging ideas.I find them extremely helpful.I am about to start my own blog so I will use some of these ideas.

D

Deleted member 13140

I think it's safe to say that, you should start blogging from your passion, what you love to do, is what you won't give up on, plus the innate happiness you might feel every time you go onto your pc, and want to write a blog post about your passion, so yeah, i think it's essential

Setho

VIP Contributor
There are so many things that somebody can be able to do with his personal blog. You can decide to share weekly educational content that guides people on how to start their programming career. This will ensure that you will get continuous traffic all around.