Was Binance coin (BNB) ever mined?

Victorial

Binance coin (BNB) is the crypto coin issued by the most popular crypto wallet exchange, Binance and it is currently among the biggest trade coin in the world. It was initially run under the Ethereum Blockchain before it became the native coin of the Binance chain ( BSC). It has gained popularity as it used to pay for transaction fees on Binance.com and Binance chain. If you would want to buy a token under the Binance chain, you must have some BNB tokens in your wallet to facilitate the transaction. It is also used to invest In certain ICOs that are listed through Binance's Launchpad.

While Binance Coin has many uses, I wonder if was ever mined. I was curious to know this because Remitano, a wallet exchange like Binance has been mining its coin and it was called RENEC. I have been mining RENEC for some time now and I hope it is going to be like BNB.

If BNB was mixed then, it would have become a bigger fish for those who did. II is worth almost $600 and it is going to reach the 4 digits very soon. I hope RENEC will be awesome too and I want to use the opportunity to earn

superminesweeper

I don't know if I have ever mined it, but recently I found a virtual currency called SM, which feels good. You can pay attention to it and maybe you can make money on it