19. Babysit Or Housesit
20. Become A Dog Walker Or Dog Sitter
21. Hang Christmas Lights
22. Design Websites
23. Video Editing

To win free gifts on Christmas go to my website on my profile

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Another Christmas will soon be here so you will need money to celebrate it and of course one good way of making the money is by working and good enough we can do this work online to make money

Good to see a long list of where and the the task we can do to make money online starting with this site this is a good place that if you're really active you can make good money. you just have to be active on the site and can make money

You can also register on freelancing sites with the skills you have to work on there and money will be made you can also make money offline by checking the neighborhood for jobs that you can easily do like babysitting, keeping the environment clean, being a chef walking dogs to make money easily for the Christmas. there's no two ways about it you just have to make money.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Thanks for the list. The list contains for sure legit ways of making money. The best way for me to make money for Xmas is through paid to post websites. The list contains some of the activites that may have long term outcome. But paid to post websites will be rewarding you as you partake in it and if you are determined, you can make tangible amount of money from it before the Xmas day.

Kingstone

The list is endless and it makes sense. Actually, I have determined to return to Fiverr to make some money. I quoted when I had no idea of who to help me and how to create a gig that will attract clients. Fiverr will be the new way to try as others are not common in my country as a whole. Online surveys are not for my region either as they are considered a waste of time.

Fejizzzz

Ways To Earn Extra Money For Christmas
1. Fill Out Online Surveys
2. Become A Brand Ambassador
3. Fiverr
4. Agent Anything
5. Do Tasks On Amazon Mechanical Turk
6. Become A Website Tester
7. Participate In Medical Studies
8. Search The Web
9. Drive For Uber Or Lyft
10. Deliver Groceries and More
11. Deliver Food
12. Sell Crafts On Easy
13. Sell on eBay
14. Sell On Amazon
15. Teach English As A Second Language
16. Sell Study Guides
17. Write For Money
18. Become A Virtual Assistant
19. Babysit Or Housesit
20. Become A Dog Walker Or Dog Sitter
21. Hang Christmas Lights
22. Design Websites
23. Video Editing

To win free gifts on Christmas go to my website on
How can someone become a virtual assistamt

Rubz

Thank you for the information. Christamas is a time where one really needs a lot of money so one can give one and one's family a good treat. It's always nice to go sight seeing and go on outing with friends and loved ones during this period and all these things involves spending money one way or the other. I remember there was a Christmas period where a forum i was working on gave their workers a Christmas bonus and it was really nice. Christmas period is a time where there are a lot of decoration and a lot of people change the interior designs of their homes. One could go into decorations during Christmas period to earn some extra cash.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
During the Christmas time like that of last year , I make my money on paid to post website as I'm doing here because some of the ways that is being mentioned up there could be somehow stressful for you to start making money with them . So I wouldn't bother looking for extra ways of making money because of the season.

Making money online is something that you just have to know exactly what you are doing and concentrate on it except you are interested to change your online source of income . If your online source of income is not something you are willing to change anytime soon , then you have to concentrate , focus and try to get the best out of that online business. That ls the only thing that will help you grow more stronger on any type of online business you have chosen to do

E

eldavis

That's right, in a few months time it would be Christmas and we all know how tough things can be, especially here in my country where people tend to take the Christmas and new year seriously. I have thought about going into freelancing but i dont know if i should say its my fears that is actually limiting me from giving it a try. I have joined fiverr before but i found it a little complicated and difficult to navigate. I decided to check out upwork but I really want to know which one amongst the two is better for a beginner.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
All these tricks are for earning money every day and not for religious moment like Christmas. Some people are getting money from charities that gets the contributions from persons having a lot of money and paying for poor people for Christmas staff or anything related as religious. But you didn't find a virtual assistant working only on Christmas and not working for the whole year as this job is for everyday and not only a religious job or something temporary. This is my point of view about this.