Ways to make money from hotel business

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
A lot of people owning a hotel do make a lot of money everyday.Hotel business is a good and nice idea of earning.
What and what do you need to in your hotel to make money from it?

When it comes to hotels,the location is really important,when i talk about location i mean the road and the area you own your own hotel.Most people establish thier hotels in a particular area that is well populated and also has constant power supply, because these are one of the things that will attract people to lounge in your hotel.

I spend my weekend in one hotel located in my area, it's a new hotel though,but i didn't enjoy the hotel.Why? though they had constant power supply,thier television wasn't working,as expected,Air conditioner not working,also their restroom wasn't wide enough.Most of these hotels find rare customers because it doesn't worth the amount you paid.Imagine paying 7k for a hotel room,then they lack most of these.

Good services
Rendering good services also help to make cool money from your hotel business.
Most hotels i know do has the best services ever,such as Food, electricity,Air conditioner, decent receptionist,smart tv you can even tune to any channel of your choice.

Bring your ideas guys.