Ways to make money in tier-3 countries

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
It is more difficult to make money in tier-3 countries than the developed countries. If you are working online and you're from this jurisdiction, you are required to put much more effort than people who are in the developed countries to make money because they have effortless opportunities to earn then those who are living in the tier-3 countries. The possible ways to make money in tier-3 countries include:

1. Freelancing: You can definitely make money from freelancing website by offering services like graphic designing, writing, programming etc. If you are versed in any of these skills, you can offer the services on fiverr or upwork
  2. Online selling: You could even decide to sell things online and it is one of the famous ways at which people are earning respectable amount of money. You can sell things on the following platforms: Amazon, Etsy, and Shopify.
  3. Tutoring: You can offer tutoring services on any subject that versed in or you are proficient in . You could start teaching mathematics, physics etc.
  4. Dropshipping: dropshipping is a very wonderful investment that is in vogue in tier 3 countries and people are really making money from this venture. It is a kind of business that does not require you to ship goods by yourself to the end-user, this will be done by the online store.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Verified member
It is understandable that it is becoming difficult to make money in the tier 3 countries basically because there are few opportunities in the tier three countries compared to those who are living in the top tier countries . This is why you need a professional level skill if you want to sail through making money online . If you are in this region, you will find it so hard. That is why many people in this region are not stepping up their game in the online industry knowing full well that it is very difficult for them to make reasonable amount of money compared to those in top tier countries.

SHAHID987

Basically I am facing same problem too, there are a lot of discouragement for us as we see videos about paid survey sites, we get excited and started working in these sites after few days we started receiving similar messages on daily basis as this survey is not available in your geographic region. So at least I left working in survey sites, although people around the globe are working in it and earning much more amount. Then I get informed about Microsoft reward site and google opinion reward site I was very excited as I started thinking that my problem is now almost solved, these both are well reputed sites and from now I will start earning real money and my mostly problems will solved by this, so with all these dreams when I tried to signup in both then I was broken by seeing the message as, this site is not available in you country. My humble question with these giant companies are as talent do not required any boundaries so why they look at us with different eyes, here we need work we are in severe financial crises they are supporting the people of those countries those who are already well established.

Jake1972

1. Freelance Writing: Freelance writing is a great way to make money in tier-3 countries. Freelance writers can work remotely and make a good income.

2. Digital Marketing: Digital marketing is a great way to make money in tier-3 countries. Digital marketers can use a variety of platforms to advertise products and services, and make a good income.

3. Virtual Assistant: A virtual assistant is a great way to make money in tier-3 countries. Virtual assistants can provide virtual services such as customer service, data entry, and more, and make a good income.

4. Online Tutoring: Online tutoring is a great way to make money in tier-3 countries. Online tutors can teach a variety of subjects, and make a good income.

5. Blogging: Blogging is a great way to make money in tier-3 countries. Bloggers can create their own websites and monetize them with ads and affiliate links, and make a good income.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Verified member
1. Freelance Writing: Freelance writing is a great way to make money in tier-3 countries. Freelance writers can work remotely and make a good income.

2. Digital Marketing: Digital marketing is a great way to make money in tier-3 countries. Digital marketers can use a variety of platforms to advertise products and services, and make a good income.

3. Virtual Assistant: A virtual assistant is a great way to make money in tier-3 countries. Virtual assistants can provide virtual services such as customer service, data entry, and more, and make a good income.

4. Online Tutoring: Online tutoring is a great way to make money in tier-3 countries. Online tutors can teach a variety of subjects, and make a good income.

5. Blogging: Blogging is a great way to make money in tier-3 countries. Bloggers can create their own websites and monetize them with ads and affiliate links, and make a good income.
You have really mentioned important points that need to be adopted if you really want to make money in the tier 3 countries . The major drawback while working online from tier 3 countries is that you can only make money if you are have professional level skill and you must be ready to learn more than those in the tier one countruntries in order to make the same amount of money. This is why you need to put in a lot of effort to survive online if you are residing in the tier-3 countries. Freelance writing is a very good way to make money online if you're residing in tier three countries because you're going to make good amount of money from it.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
You have really mentioned important points that need to be adopted if you really want to make money in the tier 3 countries . The major drawback while working online from tier 3 countries is that you can only make money if you are have professional level skill and you must be ready to learn more than those in the tier one countruntries in order to make the same amount of money. This is why you need to put in a lot of effort to survive online if you are residing in the tier-3 countries. Freelance writing is a very good way to make money online if you're residing in tier three countries because you're going to make good amount of money from it.
If you're looking for people who need to learn more or acquire relevant or earn respectable skill online, it should be people who are from the lower-tier countries because without that, they cannot make reasonable amount of money online and they will only settle for peanut which is why it is very important for them to learn a lot of skills almost all the time so that they can stay on top of the situation and make reasonable amount of money online . The people in the top-tier countries have less stress to make money online even if they do not have relevant skill..

InvestingBTC

This is why you need a professional level skill if you want to sail through making money online . If you are in this region, you will find it so hard.

Knowlopedia

Valued Contributor
Making money in tier-3 countries can be a challenge, but there are still plenty of opportunities to make a living. Here are some ideas for how to get started:

1. Start an Online Business: With the rise of the internet, it is now easier than ever to start an online business from anywhere in the world. Consider selling products or services that you have expertise in or that you think would be popular with customers in your area.

2. Become a Freelancer: If you have skills such as writing, graphic design, web development, or programming then consider becoming a freelancer and offering your services on sites like Upwork and Fiverr. You can also look for local clients who need help with their projects and charge them accordingly.

3. Investing: Investing is another great way to make money if done correctly and carefully researched beforehand. Look into stocks, bonds, mutual funds, real estate investments and other options available to you depending on where you live and what regulations apply there when it comes to investing money safely and securely.

4. Open Your Own Storefront: If there’s something unique about your area that could attract customers from outside of town then consider opening up your own store front business such as a restaurant or retail shop where people can come buy goods or services from you directly instead of online stores elsewhere in the world..

5. Offer Tutoring Services: Tutoring is always needed no matter where one lives so if teaching is something that interests you then consider offering tutoring services either online through Skype/Zoom calls or even locally at schools/universities near by if they allow it (check local regulations).

6 .Start A Blog Or YouTube Channel : Creating content around topics related to what people want information about has become increasingly popular over recent years due to its potential for earning income through adsense revenue sharing programs etc., so why not give it try? All one needs is an idea for content creation plus some basic knowledge about setting up websites/blogs etc., which can easily be found online these days!

tray59

I know it can be as a challenge but for someone like me if you reside in low tier country I believe that survey is the only way I see that may not favour you but aside from survey you can make money using others method,why am saying so survey only favour top teir country like united state

uptrendfinancialsignal

Verified member
There are different ways at which you can make money in the tier three countries because the there are many opportunities online that are not available to people who are living in the tier three countries . This is because online has been very partial to people who are living in the tier 3 countries. This is the truth because there are so many high paying platforms that you would make you up to $100 a day that are not available for those people living in the tier-3 countries but their counterpart in tier-1 countries are gaining access to them.