Ways to make money online as a writer

Oluwasegun purpose

Now there are many people in the world with unique talents some are singers, painters, and writers.

Writers have the ability to express themselves with just their book and pen but that WS in the olden days now, the I tenet has given more powers to writers to make money gone are the days when writers can only make money from writing story books and newspapers now writers can create blogs and earn from it.

A writer can earn money from opera news hub which pays directly to your opay account when you post and your post get read by many people opera news hub pays per readers and not per post so the more readers the more money its just that they are really strict with rules.

You can also make at least $2 on trendri just by writing simple articles it pained me that I haven't discoverd this forum years ago.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Writing is one of the most lucrative venture is currently on the internet because there are many people who are writers making thousands of dollars on monthly basis from different platforms.

As a writer, you have a lot of opportunities because there are many people who are willing to pay you in order to write tangible and reasonable articles for them. one of the best ways in which you can make money as a writer is publishing books on Amazon Kindle.

Over the years, a lot of people have ventured into Amazon Kindle publishing and have been able to make a lot of money. The good thing about it is that it does not require any money for you to get started but with the right information and knowledge you will definitely make it through.

You can also publish low content books on Amazon Kindle and make a lot of money from it. it is one of the most lucrative businesses I am planning on venturing into soon.

Another way in which you can make money as a writer he is to be a freelancer.

If you are just starting as a writer you can venture into platforms like trendri, beermoneyforum, etc.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There are various different ways you could star making money online as a writer. This is because there are various different categories of writers and you must know what kind of category is the best one for you.

Earn Money By Submitting Articles To Magazines

You can make money by submitting or contributing articles to various different kinds of magazines. You can even check with the local magazine and online magazines and see if they want articles. The downside of writing articles for magazines is that not all of the articles will get accepted.

Earn Money As A Technical Writer

You can also make money by becoming a technical writer and start working for many companies. There are so many product manufacturers that hire technical writers to write manuals for their products and the salary of a technical writer is also much higher.

Earn Money As A Freelancer

This is one of the most popular ways to make money as a writer. There are so many freelancing companies both online and offline that hire freelancers and you can start making money. You must apply for work or big on projects if you want to get a job. The competition is quite high when it comes to freelancing.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Yes, you can earn $2 per day on Trendri (just like the OP says), but you will have to work for at least 4 hours to make that money. You might find commenting on someone else's post easy but commenting does not make you a lot of money, you also need to create posts, however, creating posts take a lot of time because you have to research the topic, and then write the content. Normally, it takes at least 20 minutes for me to write one topic for trendri, according to the current pay rate I earn just 7.5 cents per topic, and in one hour I can earn just 22.5 cents. If you want to earn as a writer you will have to think of something better. Publishing ebooks on Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing or KDP in short can be a better platform for writers, however, in order to earn from KDP, you will have to be an excellent writer, just because you can create posts and reply to the topics on Trendri does not mean you will be able to write and ebook and earn a lot of money as a writer. You need excellent writing skills as well as marketing skills.

Brackwom

Some ways to make money online as a writer:

• Create a blog. Blogging is a tried-and-true means of making money online for writers.
  • Make blog entries (for others).
  • Create a specialty website.
  • Publish a book on your own.
  • Make affiliate-friendly content.
  • Write scripts for filmmakers.
  • For podcasts, write show notes.
  • Create written social media content.

Willans

Yeah all what you said is true if you polish one book you can actually get popular and rich and you may become one of the professors in your country with just one book you polish

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Writing is a very lucrative earning method thanks to the internet nowadays. But it is not lucrative to you if you don't know how to make money out of this skill. But forums like Trendri gives you a chance to learn those ways you can turn your writing skill into money.

One way is through freelance writing. Freelancing is a very common earning method right now. What you need to do is find a niche that you are passionate about and have so much knowledge in it. Then You can sell the skill in freelancing platforms such as Upwork, Freelance lr and Upwork. Those platforms connect you with clients who need writing services.

Another way is through writing directly for websites which require articles and blog posts. A search online may land you into such websites. Forums are also platforms which require written content, like what we do here in Trendri and Beermoney forum. The earnings may not be much but they are worth more than nothing.

Lastly, a writer can choose to express themselves in a blog then promote it to get traffic then monetize it. Creating a blog may require you to invest some money, then choose a niche that you can write about regularly. With time, you will start earning from the blog.

arunima25

Verified member
Paid to post forums require just the skill of expressing your view in the allowed language, English being the most widely used one. It can be treated as a sort of writing job but is not an actual writing job in real sense. Being a writer is a totally different thing from being active on forums that pay for threads and posts. Mang threads on forums like Trendri are in form of articles. Some forums like Forum Coin do jave a section for article writing. When writing articles on these forums, we do use our refined writing skills. There are different writing jobs in demand like technical writer, content writer, SEO content writer etc. And one needs to have specific skills to become one. Many prefer to earn by freelancing writing jibs from various platforms.
Blogging is another way where one can earn through writing. One needs to monetize the blog and market it well to get views and subscription to earn.
Some sites are there for article writing and one can look for that. I am still look fir a good site that pays well for articles.
Writing eBook is another way to use the writing skills and earn money.
All these are ways to earn being a writer. And they all need your time, effort, patience, , proficiency in language and an engaging way of writing.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Yes, you can earn $2 per day on Trendri (just like the OP says), but you will have to work for at least 4 hours to make that money. You might find commenting on someone else's post easy but commenting does not make you a lot of money, you also need to create posts, however, creating posts take a lot of time because you have to research the topic, and then write the content. Normally, it takes at least 20 minutes for me to write one topic for trendri, according to the current pay rate I earn just 7.5 cents per topic, and in one hour I can earn just 22.5 cents. If you want to earn as a writer you will have to think of something better. Publishing ebooks on Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing or KDP in short can be a better platform for writers, however, in order to earn from KDP, you will have to be an excellent writer, just because you can create posts and reply to the topics on Trendri does not mean you will be able to write and ebook and earn a lot of money as a writer. You need excellent writing skills as well as marketing skills.

I am also writing for Trendri and I also earn around 7.5 cents for each topic I create on Trendri. I find it quite surprising that you take 20 minutes to write a single topic. How fast can you type? I usually take around 5-8 minutes to write one topic on Trendri. I usually stress myself a lot, but since Trendri is my main job and the primary way of making money, I need to work hard enough on this platform.

This is why I type much faster and harder. I also work quite fast and I have to think fast while writing topics and this is why I manage to create a topic with 5 to 8 minutes. Please note that I also have to write 14 posts (comments) that consist of 200 word on Trendri. In total, earning $2 per day on Trendri is possible if you type a lot and post at least 14 posts (comments) and 10 threads (Topics) on the forum. I also work on Beer money forum and I also have to type quite fast in there as well. Working on paid forums is a tough job, but I still prefer working on forums and make money.

blessingc

Writers are endowed with a very rich skill that can be used as a good means of making income.

Blogging is a tried-and-true method for writers to make money online. You can create a blog for yourself and write good contents on topics people are interested in, and if you’re not quite ready to start your own blog, there are bloggers who hire other bloggers to create content, and a lot of companies hire freelance writers to contribute to the blog section of their website.

You can write a books and publish by yourself on websites like the Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing. You can also do the work of an affiliate marketer, advertise businesses of people and get paid, if you have a blog or website it's a good means of earning good money for yourself.

If you are good at writing stories, you can write scripts and sell to movie creators to act it to produce movies.

You can also make good money from writing poems, yea alot of people believe writing poem is a waste if time but the truth is it isn't. It can be good a very lucrative means if making money, you can write for magazines and get paid big time.

Setho

VIP Contributor
The most popular kind of content that is available on the internet today is writing. This means that writing jobs are literally the most abundant and they are far more than any other kind of job that you can be able to see. This means that provided you are good and you can be able to strategically position yourself , you are always going to be getting writing jobs .

Ghost writing. As a ghostwriter you are going to be writing books and articles to people but then the credit is not going to go to you but it is going to go to them
. You are going to sign a nondisclosure policy before that and this is one of the best types of freelance writing .

Copy writing . In this particular type of writing you are going to be writing copies for businesses especially with the aim of trying to convince a customer to buy from them. This is one of the most effective and popular forms of writing because you can even be able to keep on getting rebates based on the performance of your copy.

Email writing . Here you are going to be taxed with a rule of writing emails that people are going to be interested in reading at least twice in a week.

Ajebo25

Verified member
There are several ways by which you can earn money online just by writing gone are the days when writers can just make money just by selling newspapers or books or other things but the internet now has given opportunity to the writers to make money from just by writing newspaper to write him online earning their blocks writers can make money from freelancing freelancing asides where skills acquired can get jobs for different skills like language translators or data writing so they can go to sites like off work and get a job from clients to write to make articles for them they are also many sites which has inspired writers to work by paying writers for just writing articles sites like opera news hub or load press or super news has inspired letters to write by being there to write articles and paying them per views which their articles get online So Gone are the days where I just cannot make money from their skill writers are one of the needed person's online now for writers can also make money online.

Apart from that writers can also write for dog owners that is if they don't have money to buy a domain and hosting they can write for bloggers and also get paid