Ways to spend your savings for future

Gibardogs04

I am a young businessman at an age of 22 and currently doing a stock marketing business and im thinking of where to spend or invest my savings for my near future

fredoman

For me try investing first with your health insurance. You know there is a saying that "Health is Wealth" true to it's saying. then try to venture in to a small business that can earn just the right amount for you to spend everyday. Yes stock market is a very good way to invest, so you have a big check there. Just remember that don't put all your eggs in one basket.

kay.s

I agree with Health Insurance. You'll never know what will happen in the future and what's going on inside our body. And if you want to spend it to something, spend it to what you think will have a resale value if you'll sell it in the future. Make sure you have money in the bank for emergency use. Hope this helps :)

m_cel

I am a young businessman at an age of 22 and currently doing a stock marketing business and im thinking of where to spend or invest my savings for my near future

You can invest you money from life insurance with investment. Saving your money from a bank is not a good idea but investing your money to life insurance with investments is a good idea. Life insurance with investments is like a stock market. Aside from having protection benefits, your savings will generate higher profit because of equity funds. If you're interested, I could find someone who could help you to explain further on how to save your money wisely.

iamsupermensch

Life insurance or real estate is where you wanna bet for the future. If you are adventurous, you can also try stock markets or the current cryptocurrency mania. You can also try to start a small business that especially you have interest in. Careful planning about future endeavor is the key mate! Goodluck!

m_cel

Life insurance or real estate is where you wanna bet for the future. If you are adventurous, you can also try stock markets or the current cryptocurrency mania. You can also try to start a small business that especially you have interest in. Careful planning about future endeavor is the key mate! Goodluck!
Cryptocurrency is a bit crazy right now. However they're not recommending investing your money with Bitcoin because they say that prices are going up so there are chances your money might lose if you're going to invest. Wait for the prices to go down before investing in. Study first the movements of Bitcoin or else your gold would disappear.

trendjing

I agree on what they say about investing on life and health insurance, because it really is a must nowadays in where life expectancy is short. In addition to where you can invest, you can try on real estate. House and lot investment appreciates in time, wherein you, your family, and your future grandchildren may benefit.

Melanie3344

I would invest in real estate, for example, you can buy a house or apartment. If you have your own place, it is possible to lease a new property. Also it can be a house for your children. And you can always sell it. In case you want to find out the prices, it is possible to visit fodyo marketplace. It has a great database with information about real estate around the world.

Patrik

Invest them in the proper business and don't spend them, let money give birth to money!