We pay you$ 401.50 for to browse the web.

Perica

Anyone can do it!
Earn $ 1.60 a day and do nothing.
- Join for FREE!
334,100,000 online users, just as you are paid for their web browsing data. This is a personal data revolution where you can take advantage of your use of the web.
Take control. Stop being exploited by internet giants who earn a fortune on your data. It’s time to get paid for your data browsing!
Receive up to $ 401.50 in passive income each year!

We do not sell or share your data! $ 5 billion uses your browsing behavior to target ads, forecast trends, and generate revenue, just like the big guys, but we pay you $ 401.50 each year for your data browsing! Users install the extension in their existing browser and browse the web as usual. To keep the transaction secure, the extension cannot see anyone or use data about the websites visited, but only collects search and browsing behavior from the web addresses in the browser's search bar. To prevent your browsing data from being collected, just disable the extension, open a private window, or change your browser.

THEY MAKE 100 BILLION DOLLARS FROM YOUR DATA!
For them, you’re just a number tracked, monitored, reviewed, analyzed, profiled, summarized, merged, and tagged by the big guys running the internet, then monetized and used multiple times and sold for big profits. They have been collecting your data for more than twenty years, earning billions of US dollars each year.
All data collected about browsing is anonymous, the human eye never sees it. . With the browsing data we collect, we do nothing but Google, Yahoo, Gmail, Apple or Facebook. However, let’s do one important thing that they don’t; We pay you for your browsing data!
Stop being exploited by internet giants who earn a fortune on your data.
SEE $ EARN!
JOIN FOR FREE
"Turn every online user and business into a source of passive income with our 'Refer $ Earn' affiliate program."
Affiliates can earn unlimited income by referring users to our services:

HOW IT WORKS
You have been referred to this $ 5 billion site by an affiliate called your referrer / sponsor.
Register so we can start paying you for your browsing data - click here: https://5billionsales.com/affiliate/perica
To register, use GMAIL and choose to register with Google.
Step 1 - Fill in your data profile.
Step 2 - Download a browser extension.
Step 3 - Install a browser extension and start browsing the web.
Step 4 - Sign in and check your first browsed data.
You can earn Sell Data Income daily, check your daily earnings -
We charge $ 1.10 to your account each day you browse our extension.
You can increase your monthly earnings by checking your browser data
We'll pay you an additional $ 0.50 each day to verify your browsing information.
Your sponsor can accelerate your data sales revenue 10x faster!
Receiving payment
You must check your browsing data once to activate earnings. Confirmation proves that you are not a bot.
Your daily earnings are automatically credited to your account when you sign in with a browser extension.
vBonus is credited each time you log in and confirm your information.
You start paying annually, but with the help of the branch that referred you, you can receive payment in as little as 60 days!
The referring affiliate can activate “up to 10x faster”, which speeds up their sales data commission as well as your sales revenue.
After the first payment, we pay you monthly!
vBonus is paid at the same time as your sales revenue.
Income is paid to PayPal, Bank, Crypto Wallet, Western Union and more ...

prenos.jpeg

Last edited:

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Sorry poster I didn't understand this post. Are you saying that we can browse any site online with our data and get paid? if this is the case how would you be able to track the length of time one spend online browsing to ascertain how much one would be paid. Though this idea sounds great but I'm very sceptical about it. I don't want the information on my devise be stolen through this means.

please come throw more light on this. I'm sure other people would want to know more about this. so please quote me and explain a lot better.i'm curious to know exactly how this works

Perica

Sorry poster I didn't understand this post. Are you saying that we can browse any site online with our data and get paid? if this is the case how would you be able to track the length of time one spend online browsing to ascertain how much one would be paid. Though this idea sounds great but I'm very sceptical about it. I don't want the information on my devise be stolen through this means.

please come throw more light on this. I'm sure other people would want to know more about this. so please quote me and explain a lot better.i'm curious to know exactly how this works

You get paid to browse the web.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Anyone can do it!
- Join for FREE!
334,100,000 online users, just as you are paid for their web browsing data. This is a personal data revolution where you can take advantage of your use of the web.
Take control. Stop being exploited by internet giants who earn a fortune on your data. It’s time to get paid for your data browsing!

We do not sell or share your data! $ 5 billion uses your browsing behavior to target ads, forecast trends, and generate revenue, just like the big guys, but we pay you $ 401.50 each year for your data browsing! Users install the extension in their existing browser and browse the web as usual. To keep the transaction secure, the extension cannot see anyone or use data about the websites visited, but only collects search and browsing behavior from the web addresses in the browser's search bar. To prevent your browsing data from being collected, just disable the extension, open a private window, or change your browser.

For them, you’re just a number tracked, monitored, reviewed, analyzed, profiled, summarized, merged, and tagged by the big guys running the internet, then monetized and used multiple times and sold for big profits. They have been collecting your data for more than twenty years, earning billions of US dollars each year.
All data collected about browsing is anonymous, the human eye never sees it. . With the browsing data we collect, we do nothing but Google, Yahoo, Gmail, Apple or Facebook. However, let’s do one important thing that they don’t; We pay you for your browsing data!
SEE $ EARN!
JOIN FOR FREE
"Turn every online user and business into a source of passive income with our 'Refer $ Earn' affiliate program."

HOW IT WORKS
You have been referred to this $ 5 billion site by an affiliate called your referrer / sponsor.
Register so we can start paying you for your browsing data - click here: https://5billionsales.com/affiliate/perica
We'll pay you an additional $ 0.50 each day to verify your browsing information.
Receiving payment
You must check your browsing data once to activate earnings. Confirmation proves that you are not a bot.
Your daily earnings are automatically credited to your account when you sign in with a browser extension.
You start paying annually, but with the help of the branch that referred you, you can receive payment in as little as 60 days!
The referring affiliate can activate “up to 10x faster”, which speeds up their sales data commission as well as your sales revenue.

View attachment 52327
Good morning everyone! Thank you very much for your informative thread. It is a wonderful idea to earn money just by browsing the web. In this way, you can earn money daily. It is very easy! I think I will search for it and if everything is fine. I will proceed with my registration. Hope that it will work for me as well. Although everything is well-explained, please allow me to come back to you for any inquiries. Thanks again for sharing this useful information.

Finger Geek

Verified member
Anyone can do it!
- Join for FREE!

SEE $ EARN!
JOIN FOR FREE

HOW IT WORKS
Receiving payment

View attachment 52327
I really don't understand this. This is the second time that I will be reading this and still not understand what it really means.
I get it from users get paid to install there extension on browser and get paid daily with $1 just to browse the website.
I need more explanation. Is it per minutes we spend on the browser that our earnings will be calculated or the price is fixed.
If that is the case. Then how is this company making there own money. Because concept is somehow in my eyes. It doesn't sound like legit one. Please explain well how it works and how they are making there own money.

Perica

I really don't understand this. This is the second time that I will be reading this and still not understand what it really means.
I get it from users get paid to install there extension on browser and get paid daily with $1 just to browse the website.
I need more explanation. Is it per minutes we spend on the browser that our earnings will be calculated or the price is fixed.
If that is the case. Then how is this company making there own money. Because concept is somehow in my eyes. It doesn't sound like legit one. Please explain well how it works and how they are making there own money.
info can you see: https://5billionsales.com/affiliate/perica

How legit is this platform?. Have you cashed out from them?. These are the questions i want you to answer before engaging into any sites like this. With your confidence, you speak like one of the developers of this platform. please elaborate more.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Poster please come and answer here. Are you a member and have you received your first psyout from this site. I will like to engage in this activity since it is like a passive way of making money. How many minutes or hours do one has to browse the net to get paid? I hope the data or information on my device wouldn't be tamper with? Again I hope my activities online wouldn't be tracked though I don't do anything criminal but I don't like underground work with my device. I have to be in control and only let people see what I want them to see. So please answer these few questions.

Perica

How legit is this platform?. Have you cashed out from them?. These are the questions i want you to answer before engaging into any sites like this. With your confidence, you speak like one of the developers of this platform. please elaborate more.
It is legal, of course