Wealthy Affiliate Review

Planet408

Have you heard about Wealthy Affiliate? I'm going to briefly introduce Wealthy Affiliate to you in this review.
Wealthy Affiliate is one of the biggest website for affiliate marketers. It was basically built to give you all the trainings you need to become a successful affiliate marketer. Wealthy Affiliate is a big community of more than 1.5 million my members who are of the same passion.
In Wealthy Affiliate, there are extensive, well detailed and structured trainings on affiliate marketing. They have all the tools and support you need to have your own visual real estate which is your own domain. In order words your own website.
Wealthy Affiliate offers you the tool to create your own website within 60 seconds. Yea that's one minute or less than a minute and your website is up and running.
They take care of the hosting service. You are not going to pay for the hosting service to host your website.
The good part is that you can also make money while undergoing training. You can make more than 5$ daily. You will be creating training tutorials within the platform to earn money which is even different from the money you are going to be making in your website.

To join Wealthy Affiliate, you will be pay $19 the first month and 49$ every other months.
Let me have your thoughts on this.

foster04

Have you heard about Wealthy Affiliate? I'm going to briefly introduce Wealthy Affiliate to you in this review.
Wealthy Affiliate is one of the biggest website for affiliate marketers. It was basically built to give you all the trainings you need to become a successful affiliate marketer. Wealthy Affiliate is a big community of more than 1.5 million my members who are of the same passion.
In Wealthy Affiliate, there are extensive, well detailed and structured trainings on affiliate marketing. They have all the tools and support you need to have your own visual real estate which is your own domain. In order words your own website.
Wealthy Affiliate offers you the tool to create your own website within 60 seconds. Yea that's one minute or less than a minute and your website is up and running.
They take care of the hosting service. You are not going to pay for the hosting service to host your website.
The good part is that you can also make money while undergoing training. You can make more than 5$ daily. You will be creating training tutorials within the platform to earn money which is even different from the money you are going to be making in your website.

To join Wealthy Affiliate, you will be pay $19 the first month and 49$ every other months.
This review is really helpful thank you for putting it up

Haypril

I find it hard to comprehend the last statement from your review. The amount you stated and the approach you used is kind of confusing to me. Is that the amount I will be paid for joining then later increased once I becomes a user of the platform? Or is it other way round?
Nevertheless, with such community of more than 1.5 million members and I believe still growing, then the platform muat really be doing what it has set out to do.

Planet408

I find it hard to comprehend the last statement from your review. The amount you stated and the approach you used is kind of confusing to me. Is that the amount I will be paid for joining then later increased once I becomes a user of the platform? Or is it other way round?
Nevertheless, with such community of more than 1.5 million members and I believe still growing, then the platform muat really be doing what it has set out to do.
19$ discount is for your first month while you will be paying $49 in every other month.

Wealthy Affiliate has been in existence since 2005 and they are actually doing what they set out to do.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Wealthy affiliate is one of the best affiliate marketing course for the newbies on the internet. It is a paid membership programs. Most of their courses include easy-to-follow videos that guides you to take the right step in affiliate marketing. They also have a great support. The best part is that they have a forum where you can post anything and get feedback from fellow affiliate marketers.