C

Chris019

One of the beliefs from older times- I need website to sell online" - No, You don't need it.?

One solution to marketing anything online is availed in funnels, by that I don't mean Clickfunnels. Lets be honest, you've seen several videos and guides that mention that somewhere, little to know in the start is, as priced @97/month for basic version which doesn't have a email auto responder and/or email marketing, which means you will spend more for the separate software.

I have been using one platform where it allows all from funnels, websites, email marketing, CRM, Social media posting including Whatsapp group management & Telegram. It consists of more than 40 integrations and the in one package, for that you don't pay extra for other services when you setting up your business and we all now how hard it is to start off online.?

SAVE MONEY
WHEN YOU START ONLINE WITH SIMPLE TOOLS

buidrall features.png

Now, you can...

Collect and manage unlimited leads;
Send unlimited Emails;
Build Sophisticated and Complete Sales Funnels;
Access everything you need for your 7-figure launch;
Automate your marketing, engagement, and sales process;
Sell your content, course, or training;
Build authority and a professional online presence

"No other delivers more emails to the inbox, has more tools, features, and apps integrated.
No other builds faster websites, offers better prices, and provides the best customer support."​

buildreall.png

Don't wait for the right time, Start NOW

If need any assistant or would like to setup with me contact me via Whatsapp +254753808767
We wil do it One on One, together

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Yes is not necessary that you must have a website before you are able to engage in to affiliate marketing but sometimes it is always necessary because this is where you will be getting a lot of traffic to your affiliate product. Most people do not even use website to get traffic they are getting it from social media which a lot of people can also get their traffic from.

Sharon328

Facebook is a good way to do affiliate marketing because you'll get a lot of clients there that might be interest, invest in Facebook marketing and you'll see why it's so powerful for affiliate marketing. A website is not necessary, but you'll loose a lot of it's benefits regarding ranking and attracting more clients.

A

affin101

This site is really great, but the point is that complete beginners might have no money to purchase a plan. That's why I personally would prefer using facebook or any other social media.

C

Chris019

I agree for leaving out on website however longterm results with ranking, adsense monetization will allow rest moreover will still use social media for traffic. Its not the tools used, its the methods of archiving the results and audience where they are readily available mostly- Social media.
My fav- Twitter, worked for me

F

Femis72

One of the beliefs from older times- I need website to sell online" - No, You don't need it.?

One solution to marketing anything online is availed in funnels, by that I don't mean Clickfunnels. Lets be honest, you've seen several videos and guides that mention that somewhere, little to know in the start is, as priced @97/month for basic version which doesn't have a email auto responder and/or email marketing, which means you will spend more for the separate software.

I have been using one platform where it allows all from funnels, websites, email marketing, CRM, Social media posting including Whatsapp group management & Telegram. It consists of more than 40 integrations and the in one package, for that you don't pay extra for other services when you setting up your business and we all now how hard it is to start off online.?

SAVE MONEY

View attachment 47423

Now, you can...

View attachment 47424

If need any assistant or would like to setup with me contact me via Whatsapp +254753808767
Yes I totally agree with you that a website is not necessary, however is Builderall beginner friendly?

RagingFire

SAVE MONEY

View attachment 47423

Now, you can...

View attachment 47424

Sire you don't need a website to do affiliate marketing but having a website that promotes affiliate links gradually makes you some kind of authority in that field, especially when you are doing it well

RagingFire

SAVE MONEY

View attachment 47423

Now, you can...

View attachment 47424

Builderall is a good CRM toom

A website is great if you want one, or think that needing one is important to do reviews on products, but as an affiliate marketing goes... not necessary. You just need a funnel of some type to generate leads, (emails) and push offers out that way! Hope this helps?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
You can choose not to make use of website in your affiliate marketing. But you must be ready to put in a lot of work if you really want to make money out of this method. You are going to rely mostly on free traffic. You are going to join lot of social Media account and promote the affiliate offer on them all. It is necessary to mask of the affiliate links when you are doing this.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Website is white not compulsory for affiliate marketing but it is very important. one thing about having a website if you're an affiliate marketer is that you can be promoting your product for free on your platform. if it is a niche website you are running then you stand a chance of getting a lot of sales provided you have the right traffic.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
You can make money as an affiliate by promoting affiliate links on social media account like Pinterest and pexel. the fast way to promote your affiliate offer on Pinterest is to create a board in your niche and welcome other people to pin different pictures on the board. if you are consistent with that you are going to generate lot of traffic to your affiliate links and make sales.