What’s CPA marketing?

osch

I see that many people are talking about CPA marketing and that you can earn money with CPA marketing. What’s is CPA exactly and if I join this particular marketing program on which platform can I share or promote it.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
CPA marketing simply means cost-per-action. For a newbie it simply means signing into platforms that offers CPA marketing offers. when you get your link you simply go to various social media platforms and get a lot of people to complete offers then you make money. before then you need to create a landing page because most social media platforms do not allow you to post your link directly on their platform.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
CPA marketing simply means cost-per-action. For a newbie it simply means signing into platforms that offers CPA marketing offers. when you get your link you simply go to various social media platforms and get a lot of people to complete offers then you make money. before then you need to create a landing page because most social media platforms do not allow you to post your link directly on their platform.
You have explained well. I only need to add some few points. It is not only on affiliate marketing that cost per action can be used but is mostly used affiliate marketing. When an affiliate marketer shared his link, he will be paid based on number of users that buy the products using his link.