Earn Money What’s your story about earning money online?

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I don’t exactly remember how I got to do work in the internet but I vividly remember that I joined a defunct site where articles were submitted and you earn from the reactions to your article. It was like I had a venue to express what I want to say because the articles have categories in almost all subjects that I like.

Maybe you have read my other posts about that first site that did not pay me. But that’s another story. What’s important is that I got to know that you can really earn from working online. That was in 2013 or 2014 when I started earning real money. That’s $5 from ChatAbout, it was the first site that paid me. Now I am working on several forums and even if I am a veteran freelancer sometimes I still trip on a scam site.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Making money online came as a surprise to me last year, I saw an advertisement in about bizdustry when I was searching for how I can make money online, I decided to check it out, I created an account with them and that is my Journey on how I started making money online, from there I explore other ways from the same site.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I only started to have interest about making of money online February last year. I am rolled to a couple of sides but then I did not understand anything about them. I became active early this year and since then I have been making an an average of $40 a month.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I started in 2016, though I started with a high yield investment platform where I was earning 30% of my capital and I did that for a year ,then back to crypto, turn I went to transcription, where I will be transcribing videos before I now know about paid to post websites.

Skysaint

Verified member
I have been searching for ways to earn online for quite a long time now and my what I had to go through as a beginner wasn't that good although it's a kind of gaining experience for me. I basically had to say this because I had to waste so much time and effort in so many scam sites before I could start getting to know of the legit ones.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I lost my job due to Covid. I had enough savings that could help me survive for over a year even if I did not earn anything. But I could not wait for something sweet to happen. I started building a youtube channel, an android app and a webite. Ad then finally joned upwork.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I can't even remember when I began to earn online because the journey has been from way back....started claiming from faucets then I moved to PTC sites. I earned very well with PTC sites but I withdrew form PTC....then went into mining of Bitcoin and now on PTP.

funmi

Verified member
Well, my story on earning money online is not much. I just started earning online this year. And I have not gone into much platforms since I started still. The only platform have been working on is trendri.com, when I started trendri, I thought it was just a piece of cake. But when I started, I discovered that it is not as easy as it seems. If you don't work hard, you will not get much on it. Though, I have cashed out for the first time.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I am quite an old member to the money making writing sites! I am having more than 10 years of experience and participated on many sites. I am presently active on Mylot and Forum coin and recently joined this site! Like all the members I also encountered the scam sites and faced some good lessons from them. Bubblews, MP5, Crazy Off are the few sites which were scams and after paying few pay outs they have got shut down! I think this is part and parcel of such games!
I didn't know that you were also a victim of Bubblews. I was with myLot last year but I quit because of the notifications that are overwhelming me every day. I like this style of Trendri and Bizdustry that I can post a comment and I have no obligation to respond to the reply to that comment. I felt suffocated in myLot.

PICKFORD

Verified member
My own story of making money online is just complicated, I engage myself in so many sites in order to make money online, but many of the sites I choose to make my money online are scam, well, I am very grateful I found this particular sites to make money online.

arunima25

Verified member
When my elder daughter was born in 2004, I took a break from my regular full time job. But then I started getting bored and searched for writing jobs online. I wrote many articles for associated content and few more sites active at that time and earned well. Then in 2010 when both my children went to school, I got back to regular job but continued doing some writing for my blog and few sites. I came back to regular online work in last three years when I switched to part time job from my regular full time one due to some health issues.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Earning money online for me is cool, having to wake to work at my own pace is something great to me. But at the same time you need a marketable skill to make good money at the end of the day. So it is both ways. You still need to work hard

A K Rao

I am quite an old member to the money making writing sites! I am having more than 10 years of experience and participated on many sites. I am presently active on Mylot and Forum coin and recently joined this site! Like all the members I also encountered the scam sites and faced some good lessons from them. Bubblews, MP5, Crazy Off are the few sites which were scams and after paying few pay outs they have got shut down! I think this is part and parcel of such games!

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I started my online money making journey in 2017. The journey has been very rough and at same time very interesting. I started from investing in some platforms that pays you to promote their content on your Facebook platform. I really never made any money from that platform. I also ventured into sports betting online and I lost a lot of money.

Good luck

Verified member
Earning money online it's quite interesting.My first experience was earning from palmpay platform that pays you when you recharge your phone,do subscription.You also have opportunity to get gems.I am a new member here and I hope to make some money here.I also have an offline activities that consume my time.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I think my online money making this year hadn't been as strong as other years because of my offline activities. But the journey so far as been great I enjoy it especially posting on forums that enable me Express myself and give my own views on issues. I make about a dollar daily when I'm a bit active

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I started earning online properly last year, other previous years where mainly for earning basically miscellaneous. Cos it was just a token of appreciation for supporting and promoting their android games. The first site that paid me online is kolotibablo captcha solving site. Before discovering forums, to learn about different things especially crypto.