What are some of the most common get-rich-quick schemes to avoid?

My dear readers, have any of the get-rich-quick schemes that seem so tempting to you actually panned out as advertised? Or were they too good to be true? After years of observing various "Internet millionaires", I've yet to see one created through pushing some miracle product, multi-level marketing scam, or bitcoin investing in shady ICOs.

The truth is, the quickest path to wealth is also the riskiest. Real financial freedom is built through smart, consistent hard work over the long run. It may not happen overnight, but you'll keep more of your money and self-respect. Before chasing each new "passive income" chimera that promises fortunes with little effort, ask yourself: where's the real proof? Who else has those results, and at what cost?

Augusta

VIP Contributor
You are right the truth is that we just have to guide ourselves from dubious things that comes in the name of getting rich quick it never ends well for us. I agree with you that thhe quickest path to wealth is to do legal jobs or business

We don't have to be deceived. Real financial freedom is built through smart, consistent hard work over the long run. We just have to run away from get rich quick scheme. Nothing good ever happen overnight it is always gradual process

So we need to stop chasing shadows , but keep more of your money and self-respect.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
When it comes to investing in scam on the internet I have being a victim before that is the reason why I always try as much as possible to avoid any Ponzi scheme on the internet.

What I always advise people is that they should never invest in any platform that promises to give the certain percentage of the amount of money they invested because majority of them has come.

It is better for you to take your time to learn some necessary things and be able to make some tangible money for yourself from the internet instead of trying to invest in some certain things that will end up running away with your money.