Shares/Stock What Are Some Of Your Best Stock Trading Strategies?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Investing money in the stock market has been primary source of income for many people and it could be regarded as one of the best ways to make income. There are many people who are trading in stocks as full-time traders. The only bad aspect of stock market is the fact that many traders lose money and this is because the stock market is volatile. Poor investment strategies and a lack of knowledge about how the market works could be termed as one of the biggest causes of such huge losses. When it comes to stock market, anything can happen at any time.

I am not saying that stock market is just like gambling your money. But what I am trying to say is that you may require good investment strategies and risk management plans in order to benefit from the trading process. As far as I have read, many stock trading platforms offer stop loss feature just like many cryptocurrency trading platforms and there are many experienced agents who could also guide you albeit this depends on the kind of agent or broker you choose. However, I do not think that you should entirely depend on the broker, as you should also have good knowledge about how the market works. So, what are some of your trading strategies?

D

Deleted member 28127

First of all, there is a bit of difference between sports betting and stocks trading, in sports betting or gambling your money there is a prediction of unpredictable things. In stocks trading, there is a complete science or analysis to buy or sell stocks that could differentiate the result a little from time to time. So you cannot compare two things that are different.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
To be honest, I am new to stock trading and I have yet to make a transaction. Last month I had the inkling of buying more stocks (I already own a big number of shares) so I consulted a friend who is into stock trading. Her advice is to wait for the price to go down to 100. The price of my stocks was 128 when I received it and I was encouraged to buy when the price went down to 120. The only choice is to agree to my friend because she is well-versed with stocks. Now the price of the stock is 129 which is not a good time to buy. Fortunately I do not need the money so I can let my stock stay in my holdings until the price goes down to my desired level. I will be frank to say that I will buy more stocks when the price goes down to 120 again.