Earn Money what are the benefits you have gotten since you joined trendri?

funmi

Verified member
I registered on trendri last month(may,2021). Though the task of registration was not as easy as I thought it would be, before I started. After registration that I was accepted to be a member then the journey started.
Honestly, at times, at first it was exciting for me I feel I could share my little knowledge with people and then get paid for it. More so, I felt it was very simple, but it is not an easy task at all especially for someone like me who is doing other things.
The benefits I have enjoyed so far are:
1. It has helped me to improve my writing skills.
2. I have learnt new things from other people's opinions.
3. I have also be given numerous advise on private matters on this platform.
4. I have learnt how to think and give solutions to some people's problems or questions.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Well, the first benefit which is the whole essence of the forum is earning money which I'm enjoying already. It helps us to earn money online then it gives one the platform to express one's self. There are alot of threads and very interesting ones that one can supply information and educate the next person.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I must say that I have gained so much from this platform, since I joined this great site. I have benefited a lot from Trendri and I just hope that my contributions have also helped the forum a lot to gain a far much better rankings in the search engine because I try my best to write the best content for the forum! I have gained the following things after I joined Trendri:-

Trendri Helped Me To Generate Income

So, this is one of the best things I have ever gained after I started writing threads and comments on Trendri platform. Right now, I am one of the highest contributor on Trendri and I am earning passive income in here. I work really hard each day and write high-quality posts and Threads on Trendri. I am now a full-time worker on Trendri.

Trendri helped me To Gain Knowledge

So this is also one of the main advantages of joining Trendri. Trendri is just like a family to me. I have learned so much after I joined this great platform. I have learned about different money making methods and sites that helped me to increase my income. In fact, I have also make many friends in here. the community in here is so friendly. I just love Trendri!

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
As a fan of working on various paid to post website , I must say that the trendri website has been one of the best paid to post forum website I had encountered . coupled with the fact that the website is paying , flexible , easily accessible and legit and as long as you have a capable smartphone equipped with needed phone resources (data) and a good internet connection you are good to go . Personally this website has given me joy in so many aspects of my life . The earnings I withdraw on trendri , I use them to fund my daily necessities and material needs and although I am still dependent on my parents I am beginning to say less off "daddy thank you / mummy thank you " . This was made possible as a result of this website trendri.com .

Each day I make nothing less than $2 to $3 dollar on the website . Which has been a very good income source because in a week I make nothing less than $12 to $15 which when converted to Nigerian currency is equivalent to 6000 to 7000 naira . Finally the admin of the website is very friendly . And to be able to enjoy his friendship and generosity you must make sure to abide by the website rules and regulation .

Skysaint

Verified member
Well, I have benefited a lot from this very forum both in the monetary terms and also knowledge wise. When I first registered here on trendi, I was only working on just one forum and from here I got to discover other forums just like bizdustry and forum coin. That was how I helped boost my earnings and I also earned from here although I was not very active here until recently.
It's in the aspect of knowledge and information that I can testify that the forum has just been wonderful especially in the area of cryptocurrency investment and trade. When I first join this very forum, that was about the time I started trading cryptocurrency and so I knew very little about cryptocurrency then but this forum built me and helped me learn all that is necessary in order to trade successfully in the cryptocurrency market. I really hope to be around here for a very long time.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Trendri is one of the best get paid to post forums I have ever work with online. I believe it a lot of things since the time I join this great forums. Some of the benefits are derived from this forum include

Become a better writer
This forum has helped me to become a better writer. This is as a result of the admin in charge of the forum who will not accept mediocre contents from the member.

I learn about data formatting and how to write error-free sentences. This has helped me in my blogging journey as I am able to produce content regularly on the blog.

Discover another source of income
I discover more ways to make money online on this forum. I only know about affiliate marketing and search engine optimisation with blog before joining this forum.

Majority of the post here help me to understand about cryptocurrency investment and trading. I also discover some microtask websites that pay is regularly from this forum.

Meet new people
The forum gives me the opportunity to meet new people from across the world. Not only that I am able to share ideas and knowledge with them all and learn from them as well.

Consistent earnings
Trendri is one of the cool websites where someone can earn consistent income. I like the incentive program as a suit perfectly for my schedules. The incentive program on the forum is flexible as you can work at anytime you want.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
One of the benefit that I have gotten from joining this platform is that it has helped me to raise some money to do a lot of my plans , it is among one of the best platform I have ever seen .

Apart from the fact that the platform has really helped me to raise some money to do most of the things I am interested it has also helped me to really understand more about earning money on the internet. It is with this platform that I also learn about how people can make money with freelancing and other any platform.

I also have more exposure to cryptocurrency and how it work through the help of this platforms. I
don't really know of other people but I have learnt a lot of things from this wonderful platform and I will continue to learn more as long as the platform continues to be in existence.

Also thanks the admin for giving us the opportunity to participate in this platform. The admin is also really simple because there are some platforms with high rate of banning of members which to me is not actually the best option. It's also helped in my writing skill.